14. Feel This Real

'And I wonder
When I sing along with you
If everything could feel this real forever '
Everlong - Foo Fighters

Still tasting the sweet syrup on his lips, Harry hummed happily at the taste. Everything was much better at the Tomlinson house hold. He's had pancakes before but never quite like the ones he had that morning.

In matching white porcelain bowls were all the toppings you could wish for. The ones contains any sweet treat were nearly half empty by the time Harry and Louis emerged from upstairs, because the girls had already eaten. Clearly the love of chocolate runs in the family as the blue eyed boy's pancake was like a treasure chest filled to the brim with chocolate. Meanwhile, Harry went for a much more colourful option - Fruit. Harry loves fruit and of course Louis turned his nose up then refused to give him a kiss because he tasted like blueberries (which is something he protests.) After borrowing a tooth brush and some toothpaste Louis eagerly kissed him all he wanted and cursed himself for not giving in earlier when he realised his time with the curly one was running out as Harry had to be at Crash Records.

"Lover boy number 2 should be here in a few mins so I'm going to head off now. Is that okay?" Asked Micheal as he peered at Harry with a smirk plastered on his face. He's been teasing the boy all shift, meaning it's been four hours of Harry blushing at every crude comment the blonde haired lad made.

Not really paying attention to what his coworker said, Harry just mumbled as he rolled up the new posters for sale, "Yeah. That's fine." He quickly went back to rolling up the posters even though his arms were aching and he was a bit warm, but no way was he going to take off the hoodie Louis let him borrow. If it was up to him, he would never take it off. Sure it was fraying at the sleeves and a bit too tight for his broad shoulders and long torso, but it smelled so much like Louis and his warm house. Call him crazy but, he felt like Louis was literally hugging him.

"Earth to Harry!" Shouted Micheal, making Harry jump so that he dropped the poster and let Adele's face roll out onto the floor. "I said I'll see you tonight yeah?"

Harry frowned in confusion, "Tonight?"

"I just assumed Louis mentioned it," the nineteen year old muttered under his breath, before giving Harry a reassuring smile. "I'm having a party at mine. You're invited."

Politely, Harry thanked him and said he would talk to Louis about it. He really did plan to have a civil conversation but things took a slight turn...

He was just so confused at why Louis was hiding the party from him and Harry being Harry, he of course let his mind wonder and jump to conclusion. So when Louis walked in, cheery as every, he planting a kiss on his boyfriend cheek and saying 'Hey curly! You look beautiful as always' Harry lost it.

"Good enough for a party?" Harry asked through a gritted teeth.

Curiously, Louis looked him up and down. "Why?What partying are you going to?"

"Fucking none but apparently you are..." He glared at Louis as he slammed the note book, which Micheal was previously using, back in the draw that it belongs in.

For a moment, Louis stood with a gormless look on his face and if Harry wasn't annoyed he would have laughed at the way the boys face moulded back to normal when he finally under stood. "Shit!" He hissed.

"So do you just not want me there?"

Instantly, Louis was running behind the till so he could hold Harry's hands in his own. "Of course I do! I just forgot to ask you about it."