9. Gruesomely Handsome

'I would go out tonight,
but I haven't got a stitch to wear
This man said it's gruesome that someone so handsome should care'
This charming man - The Smiths

It's become so natural, being Louis and Harry as a pair, that it feels like their lips have never been lonely and the spaces between their fingers have never felt emptiness because to them, it's like they have always been with each other. Because of that, they've spent anytime they can cuddling and kissing. Even Niall had told them to give it a break and it's only been a week.

On and off for the past week they've been chilling the break room laughing and passing around a joint as the Harry counts down the minutes till they leave so his lips can be back on Louis'. Sometimes when neither have been at work or (much to their annoyance) have been put on different shift, they use Harry's key and sneak into the shop in the early hours of the morning. It will be 2am but they still won't lower their voices as they dance around, singing their hearts out to any song of choice (mainly The 1975's discography as the band have become a favourite of theirs.)

Their dancing always comes to an end with them kissing on the sofa, grinding against each other. They haven't yet dared to go further. Maybe when they are official they will take the next step, well at least that's what sober harry thought.

In the early hours of Tuesday morning, Louis laid down on the garish sofa as he panted heavily from snogging his boy until their lungs gave way. Although he was uncomfortable due to stickiness in his pants and springs digging into his back, he allowed the younger boy to rest on top of him as he played with his curls, making Harry almost purr.

"We should probably go," Louis spoke quietly because this moment, hugging someone he liked so tightly, meant too much to him that he didn't want to ruin it with his loud voice. Apparently Harry also didn't want to ruin it as he didn't budge. "Come on, Curly. I have to open the shop tomorrow, meaning I have work in nearly six hours," he whispered into Harry's ear, coxing him.

It failed. Louis' soft voice was just way too soothing.

"Noooo! I don't want to get up. You're way too comfy," Harry whined and buried his face further into the curve of Louis' neck, inhaling his sent (sugar cookie candles with a faint hint of smoke from the cig he smoked during his break.)

Finding Harry's stubbornnesses amusing, Louis chuckled, "You're comfy too," he pressed a kiss into Harry's curls, "I don't want to leave either because I won't see you all day tomorrow, but If I get fired for snapping at the customers because I've had no sleep, then I will hardly ever get to see you."

"That's a very persuasive argument, but something tells me you would risk it."

"What's telling you that?"

Harry smirked as he looked up at the blue eyed boy, "Really, you're asking me that?" He scoffed, "You smoke weed in here all the time and let's not forget that we sneak into the shop just so we can get off. You don't care about pissing Paul off or about getting caught. You literally told me, a few minutes ago, to stop holding in my moans," he laughed and so did Louis.

"Okay, okay, but you still also have a busy day tomorrow," he said sounding serious again.

"How did you know that?" Questioned Harry.

With a grin on his face he brushed a curl out of Harry's face, "I know everything," he chuckled as he leant down and quickly licked the tip of Harry's nose, making the green eyed boy's nose scrunch as he giggled. "I actually just saw a flyer for the café, something about afternoon tea. I figured you're mum would ask you to help out and you would obviously say yes."

"Because I'm such a pushover," Harry murmured.

"What? No," he took Harry's hand in his own and squeezed it, "because you are such a nice, kind hearted person, who would help anyone even if they don't deserve it."