17. Teenagers

They said, "all teenagers scare the living
shit out of me"
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance

Harry felt much lighter than he did yesterday. Not psychically, but mentally. He woke up in Louis' bed, having slept for almost thirteen hours, with Louis lovingly staring down at him. Harry truly is grateful for his boyfriend. Never in his whole entire life has he felt this way with anyone, so at home and so adored. Although letting out all the stuff he had been holding back was difficult, it was entirely worth it because he spent the night cuddle up in Louis' arms with only complete honesty between them.

The boy held Harry tightly and looked down into his sea of curls that were sleepily tussled. As gross as it is to think about, Louis has had another boy in this bed before, but he will never compare to Harry. Plus, he's also changed his room around since so all the past memories of Nick are pushed aside completely.

"I love you," Louis whispered into his boyfriends ear as his green eyes started to flutter open.

Basking in the soft sun that shone through the semi open blinds, Harry sleepily smiled. "I adore you," he murmured against Louis' bare chest. Those special three words were still yet to have been said.

Not being able to see the boy and not give him any affection, Louis placed a soft kiss on Harry's forehead. "What do you want to do today?" He asked whilst brushing his fingers through Harry's curls. "Do you have work?"

"No. Mikey and Paul are on today so that means I can spend the day with you," he snuggled in closer to Louis' warmth that he radiated.

"What a shame, I was hoping to get away from you."

Harry chuckled, "Liar."

"The biggest liar that's why my dicks so big," Louis joked making Harry's laugh come out as a loud bark. Louis loves when Harry laughs like that, it's so happy and full of joy. Plus, the blush that covers the younger boy's cheeks is very pretty.

"Isn't it your nose that gets big when you lie?" He asked, voice full of amusement.

"Usually yeah," Louis shrugged, "But I'm just special like that."

Harry playfully rolled his eyes, "Of course you are."

"Wanna lay in bed and watch films all day?" Louis suggested to which Harry eagerly nodded.

So that's what they did. They had a continuous movie marathon including chick flicks (Harry's choice) and the newest marvel films (Louis' choice.) Their decision of not untangling their limbs went so far that Louis even payed one of his sisters to go to the shop and buy a bunch of sweets, which they shared for dinner.

Being so close to Louis' semi naked body was truly quite challenging for Harry. After experiencing having sex with his boyfriend for the first, the thought of repeating it has been playing on his mind since. When Louis would shift slightly, Harry had to try compose him self by holding his breath. It didn't stop him from getting hard down there and obviously Louis noticed it, well more like felt it.

With a knowing smirk, Louis trailed his hand up Harry's exposed thigh, gently brushing his skin. Harry shuddered. "What's wrong love?" Louis asked, though he knew that answer.

"Nothing."

"You sure?" He whispered against Harry's neck, kissing the skin as he spoke. "You seem like somethings bothering you. Tell me what's wrong Harry."

"You. I want you."

"You have me. I'm right here," Louis teased, causing Harry to whine.

Cheeks going pink, Harry felt embarrassed to say what he really wanted, so instead he looked at Louis with wide eyes. Gently, Louis placed his hands on the boys hips and turned him so that Harry was straddling him. Making the first move, Louis kissed his boyfriend softly and then pulled away to see what the boy would do. As expected, Harry followed in Louis' direction and reattached their lips.