34

Attention: for you guys that skipped the "unknown pov", you can start reading further down when you see the text: Three days later, and then read it to the end, so you don't miss anything important. I will mark "three days later" so it will be easier for you to find.

____

POV unknown

As I was standing in the woods and thinking about all the possibilities and which choice should favor me the most, I decided that walking back to the car should be the best option for me.

I know for sure that they are having a good time at the beach and when they are finished they should probably go home or attend a different place, so in order for me to follow them, I have to go back to my car as soon as possible.

"Because what do I have to win by staying?" I thought to myself and changed my direction, and headed for my car instead of the beach.

As soon as I was back beside my car, I changed back to my human form and switched to my work clothes. When everything was done, I started my car and drove off.

I decided to wait a few feet away from the secret road. I didn't want it to be too obvious for them that I had been waiting for them, and the older man would have changed his plane or, in the worst case, stopped me.

So I waited patiently for the gray car to return.

It's been around two hours since I left the beach area

It's been around two hours since I left the beach area. I was anxious and concerned about why they hadn't returned yet.

And one of my biggest concerns was that the older man turned left instead of right at the crossroad inside the forest. But I tried to persuade myself that they were having a good time, maybe even taking Sebastian for a swim because that would have explained why they hadn't returned yet and not taken another way home or a different location.

But one thing I recognized while waiting for them to return was that this main road was tranquil and calm. During those two hours I have been waiting, I have only seen two cars drive by.

But during the last 30 minutes or so, I have seen several cars come and go and return once again. And to see around seven cars going around in circles like they were searching for something indicates that something wasn't right. And some part of me is scared that this is about the older couple or, even worse, Sebastian.

Around 15 minutes later, a car stopped behind me, and a woman walked out from the passenger seat and began to walk toward my car.

She seems a little bit short but not so much under the normal, but you still would react that she was a little bit under the normal for a werewolf. She also has some extra weight on her body. But there was one thing that stood out, and that was her hair. She had gorgeous hair that was very long and almost pure white. When she stands in front of my window and signals me to roll down my window so we can speak, I see her facial features, and the only thing I can think of is, "She is perfect." I didn't see any flaws, and her makeup was spot on. I know I judged her before because I saw she had some extra weight, but now when she stands here in front of me, I started to see that this weight actually fits her.