2

Dean POV

My whole body was itchy and also hurt a bit. It feels like my body moves on its own sometimes but at the same time, I could not move an inch. It was a new feeling I had never felt in my whole life. But when I started to remember why I was here in this first place. I had never had a needle stuck in my neck or my arm before. And I had never been so angry.

The weird part of this now was that I didn't feel angry. I was tired and confused. But also I have no energy and everything was black. I could see light from my eyelids but I couldn't open them even though I trying my best. It was like someone or something was holding my eyelids closed.

When I realized that I couldn't open my eyes I started to listen and use my nose to locate where I was and what was going on around me.

I could hear sounds or voices but couldn't figure out what they were saying or what the sound was. It could be a human, music or a TV. But my nose told me kind of fast that I still was in the infirmary. But the smell was a bit of. I know I have never been here before. It was the smell of medicine and sweat and also the energy was off. I know I was in the part where the 'crazy' once was placed when they had an episode.

And now I was here. It was weird to think that I, a normal guy would be locked in the psychiatry and not be able to move or even open up my own eyes. I hate this feeling. But I know it was my fault.

"No, it was Andre's fault." That sentence just blooms up in my mind. And just like that, all the memories of Andre's hands on my mate's body started to fill up my mind. I could feel my heartbeat start to beat harder and faster. My breathing was getting harder. With all my willpower I fight for opening my eyes and after a while, it worked.

I looked around and saw I was strapped to a metal bed with white bedding. My arms and legs and also my torso was strapped in place so I wouldn't be able to move. The room was all white with some paintings of some flowers or something like that. Why would they even have paintings if they neither way would drug the patients so they weren't in a normal state look and appreciate the pictures?

Then I saw a white door. And not long after I saw a man looking in from the door and you could see he was in a little bit of shock to see me awake. He looked kind of young and had light brown hair to his shoulder. "Oh my." Were his words. Not hello, how are you feeling or I'm going to help you free. His word was 'oh my.'.

I felt my irritation going off again. I was already angry and now I have a man in front of me who is so stupid that I want to break his neck. I was trying to tell him he could go away and get a new one here but no words come out. All I could do was to look at him and follow his movements when he decides to walk in and stand next to me.

I followed his hands and then saw him touching some clear bags that looked like water. "You shouldn't be awake yet," He said in a small voice it was like he was talking more to himself than to me. "Maybe I should increase your..." I was able to make a small noise that caught his interest. "Or maybe not." He gave me a small smile. "I'm going to find a doctor how is going to give you something for your muscles that are not responding so well for the medication and also be able to talk to you. I will be right back." With those words he turned around and walked out.

I was once again alone and could feel my body move on its own. It was probably that this stupid man was talking about.

I don't know if it only took 1 minute or 1 hour before Landon come.

Landon was a well-known psychologist in our pack. He was good and know what he was doing. He was good at reading people. With just one look he could know if you lied or told the truth. I don't know if it was our body language that gave away what we thought or said or he just had the gift.