24

Dean POV

I was sitting on the hard bathroom floor with a wet towel in my right hand. Once in a while, I would go to the sink and pour some cold water on it and when the towel was drowned in cold water I would drain it out before I walk back to the hard bathroom floor beside the bathtub where Sebastian was lying more dead than alive.

I felt so defeated, there was nothing I could do. And also I felt some type of remorse. Before all this I was hoping that Sebastian would be able to get pregnant and then of course been through stages one and two, I was looking forward to it. But then I didn't know the hell Sebastian had to go through. If I would have known Sebastian would feel so insecure and wouldn't want to be alone and also the pain would be so insane, I wouldn't wish Sebastian had to go through this.

Of course, I want children and I am happy that we have an opportunity to start a family, but to see Sebastian like this kills me.

And also I feel so stupid because I have always thought that this pain a male submissive one had to go through would feel like the stomach pain you could have when you are constipated. To be honest I thought the submissive male always exaggerated the pain to their mates so they would feel sorry for them and be nicer. But now after I have felt the pain, I understand that this pain was far worse than I expected. And I think no dominant male or female can understand the pain the submissive male had to go through.

I had heard someone tell me before that a warm bath could help with the worst of the pain so I thought it would be nice for Sebastian to be in the tub for a while and also I would give him a cold towel on his head so he wouldn't die of overheating. The bathroom was kind of foggy but I didn't mind. As long as this helps Sebastian I was not going to complain. Even if it means I need to sit down on this hard floor for hours in a foggy room.

I thought about calling someone who had more experience with this than I do but then I thought about it that it wouldn't make sense that I would want to know more about pain or pain advice for a submissive male going through stage two. And honestly, it wouldn't make sense. Why on earth would I care when my mate was a human? If I wasn't curious before, why would I be it now all of the sudden?

The only people that knew about Sebastian were Elizabeth and Emanuel. I think Landon knows that Sebastian is special but not more than that. But Elizabeth is a human so she can't give me the right answer I need. Of course, she knows pain, I'm not stupid. I know she had periods before and had periods of cramps but her pain is different from what Sebastian is going through. I'm not saying that women don't know the pain the submissive male had to go through but I'm pretty sure they go through different kinds of pain. So I wasn't sure if Elizabeth's advice would have helped. And calling Landon was a big no.

I could maybe call Andre? But I was afraid of questions I couldn't answer and Andre would put one plus one together and understand Sebastian was different. So I gave up on that thought.

I have been sitting on this hard floor for a few hours. Sometimes I would pour out some water and refill it with new warm water. During these couple of hours, I have been thinking a lot. About everything and nothing.

One thing I was thinking about was yesterday morning. I had made breakfast, raw Lophius which was Sebastian's favorite but he refused. I knew right away that he was in stage two and I couldn't resist smiling.

Because there and then I know for sure that Sebastian's symptoms were all because he was in stage one and of course, the weight on my shoulder disappeared when I realized that I could be a father and have a family I have always dreamed of.