28

Dean POV

I felt kind of stupid.

This ball I found inside Sebastian turned out to be something every man had, something that was called a prostate. I had no idea.

I had never had the urge to put something inside my ass to explore if it would be good or bad. As a top and dominant male, I don't feel that urge. Our urge is to use our dick and produce children not to test out if we would feel pleasure from our ass.

Even though I now know thanks to Sebastian, that the pleasure he senses from sex is amazing I don't feel the need to try it myself. It is against my nature. I'm pleased that I can pleasure him but I'm more excited about to fuck him than Sebastian would fuck me.

It has been almost 48 hours since Sebastian was in full heat.

I could feel a little bit of change in Sebastian's scent. It wasn't as intense as it was a couple of hours ago so I think his heat is slowly starting to come to an end.

And to be honest I would want it to continue a little bit longer but also I'm happy it's over because I think it's time for Sebastian to be himself again.

Sebastian hasn't eaten or drink much for several days and also we have had sex for almost two days straight.

We only took breaks when Sebastian was too exhausted and needed to take a break or we needed to take a shower to clean ourselves.

And the sex was amazing. It was getting better and better the more we did it. It was like we learned new things every time. It could be different positions, different places or we touched each other in different spots that would make the other person see stars.

In the beginning, we were very calm and I would even say we made love but after a while, we got more and more curious and began to show our true colors for each other.

We weren't scared to show or tell each other what we liked or not and something that was a real turn-on for Sebastian was when I tied his hands into the bed so he wasn't able to move them or touch me. And another thing he loved was to pull my hair.

One thing I discovered I liked was when Sebastian was biting me or dragged his razor-sharp teeth against my body. If I could feel the sensation of some blood running a little against my back or chest it was a plus because that was unbelievably hot.

I never thought I would love something like this. I thought it was only crazy people that would get turned on by this kind of thing. But seeing Sebastian underneath me when he couldn't control himself or his actions was unbelievably hot. He would throw himself out on me and would bite or scratch me because he was so out of control that he didn't know what he was doing and that was hot. His intention wasn't to hurt me. But I think in his subconscious he wanted us to be close, he wanted to feel me and be sure that I was there so biting and scratching was a thing he would do to insure himself that I was there.

And to be honest I think our sex life is amazing but I'm a bit curious what would happen after Sebastian finds his strength in his legs. Would he be able to ride me or could we use different positions we aren't able to do right now? I'm more than thrilled about it, to figure this out in the future.

The more I thought about these things the harder I got.

I turned around just a little bit to look at Sebastian that was lying lifeless in the bed and was sleeping soundlessly. I thought about the idea of waking him up so we could have some more sex but then I thought Sebastian probably need his sleep so I was right about to pull him closer in my embrace when I heard my phone ringing.