23

Sebastian POV

I was sitting in Dean's lap and had my legs on each side of his so my legs were dangling in the air. We had our chest against each other and my head was placed on his right shoulder so my nose was closer to his neck.

I didn't understand why I was so obsessed with Dean's scent recently, but his scent calmed me down and made me feel safe so I took every chance I could to breathe in his scent.

We were sitting in the kitchen and Dean was eating his breakfast. He had of course made me some as well but I didn't want it. It was like both my body and mind told me no, so I didn't.

And as soon as I refused to eat and was trying to find comfort from breathing in Dean's scent I saw a smile on Dean's lips. He was happy. I could both see it from his smile and also feel it. Dean was telling me this from his touch and I'm sure he doesn't even know he is telling me this.

I knew this was going to happen, that we would be able to talk with each other better after I bit him. But I thought this process would have gone faster.

If Dean was like me, we would be able to communicate fluently after a few hours but now it seems like just because Dean is another species than me it seems like this process takes a lot longer than I expected.

When my species communicate with each other we don't talk like Dean and his friends do. To be honest, my species doesn't even have friends. We live alone and try to survive on our own. But when we meet someone and we want to talk we could talk through touch but only a single word, never a whole conversation like Dean can with his friends.

But when you find your mate and you bite each other this bite connected you so you two could communicate without problems. You would be able to speak and understand each other on a whole new level.

We would speak through touch and scent and on some special occasions we could hear each other in our minds. But that was very rare. For some mates, it never happened and for some that were lucky would experience it a few times.

I signed. I was hoping that Dean I would be able to speak fluently soon. It was so much I wanted to tell him and also ask him.

And not being able to say goodbye was my biggest concern.

It's a new day and I don't even recognize myself anymore

It's a new day and I don't even recognize myself anymore. It's like my emotions are all over the place. One second I'm happy and want to cuddle but the next second I'm annoyed or angry and want to bite Dean because he doesn't behave the way I want him to.

A few minutes ago, we were watching something on this big box that Dean called 'television' and all of a sudden Dean decided to change position. How could he do something like that?

Just thinking about it made me irritated and I could feel how my over lip on my right side began to raise itself so I showed him my teeth. It was our way to show someone you weren't happy with the behavior or actions the other person just did.