20

Sebastian POV

I was so confused. The woman I have seen multiple times cleaned me up, changed my clothes, and packed some items. After that, an older man I have only seen twice carefully carried me to a car and put all of my belongings inside the car.

The older couple held each other and did the same thing Dean did to me in the infirmary. They had their lips against each other.

I remember that day so clearly. I was so confused about why he did that and also why it felt so good. I had never once had someone else's lips against mine, but I'm sure I would never feel the same pleasure if it was someone else who would press their lips against mine. And I think it's because we are mates that's the reason why I felt pleasure all over my body.

But I was still confused about it because even though I love it, I had never seen someone else doing that where I'm from. We would never have any type of affection towards our mate. It was all about finding your mate, biting each other so the submissive one would go into ovulation as soon as possible. When it was done, you just left each other. And the next time the submissive one was going through ovulating you were just hoping your mate was still alive so you could breed again. And then this circle goes on. You don't have contact with your mate where I'm from and that is was makes Dean's so special. Because he wants to be near me, he wants to help me and he also wants affection. And I don't know anything about that, how to be close and please my mate. And that makes me uncomfortable.

I'm also nervous about what will happen when I go through ovulation. Will I stay as a human or would I turn to my natural form?

My thoughts go back to reality as soon as the car begins to drive away from the house. It was only me and the older lady in the car. The older man was still standing on the driveway but soon began to walk inside the house again. "But where was Dean?"

I haven't seen Dean since he left the house. And I was so confused about that scenario this morning because when he turned around and started to walk away from me, I picked up a feeling. A feeling that was not mine.

And that was sadness.

It didn't make sense, why would Dean be sad? He was the one who was going to hurt me.

So when Dean never comes back again and this old lady takes me away I thought maybe I misunderstood something and now Dean was letting me go. He didn't want me anymore.

And what if he didn't kill the man out of fun or pleasure and he actually killed him because he was a threat? Maybe that is the reason why Dean was sad because I couldn't understand that and now he thought that the best he could do was to give up on me and move on?

With that thought, him giving up on me made my heart beat so hard that it physically hurts. "If I ever got the chance to see him again I would press my lips against his. And hopefully, he would forgive me and take me back." I thought to myself.