ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ

Start from the beginning

"You guys are so fucked now!" Ethan screamed, Sam and Tara's face drained of blood; going white. Sadie pulled away from Tara, letting Sam pull her up.

"When will you finally get enough?" Sadie screamed, her frame slanted; drained from tonight's and earlier days events.

"When your dead." Quinn replied, flicking her black clothing down revealing another knife. Sadie groaned, the knife she had placed in her jean loop burning at the sight.

"Sam?" Tara breathed out, assuming Sadie couldn't deal with Quinn on her own. Considering how an hour ago Sadie had both Ethan and Quinn stabbing into her body; it may had been a good call.

Quinn began to drag her knife down the metal bar, reanacting an 80's horror film.

"Sam? Let me go." Tara asked, her hands slipping automatically but she made no effort into helping herself again. Sam eyes widened, Sadie too busy watching Quinn stalk towards the group.

"No." Sam quickly objected, trying her hardest to get Tara back into her grasp.

"Yeah let her go, Sam, come on!" Ethan waited below, no doubt readying himself to plunge his knife into the smaller girl.

Quinn stepped onto the platform, her knife gliding along the metal. Making Sadie cringe and clench her jaw, her eyes squinting at the high volume the metal against metal made.

"Trust me." Tara asked, nodding her head towards the knife in Sam's pocket. Sadie's fingers wrapped around her own knife, preparing to slash Quinn like she's been dreaming of.

The anticipation of Quinn gliding the knife, her face wearing a smile as she approached the two girls.

"You have to let me go." Tara pleaded, her mascara ran, eyes begged Sam. Sam handed Tara the knife and let her body drop to the floor.

Falling ontop of Ethan, Ethan quickly slammed his knife into her stomach. She whinced in pain, holding back her tears knowing she only had one chance of this.

"Sam, go get Bailey" Sadie directed, Sam stumbled back, searching for the older man.

"Got ya!" Ethan screamed, Sadie tilted her head to the side to see if Tara was okay. The sight In front of her made her mouth water, and heat arise to her cheeks.

Tara and plunged the knife into the man's mouth, looking into his eyes whilst digging it deeper.

"Now die a fucking virgin." She seethed, her fingers twisting around the knife going deeper, before removing it whole. Blood stained her shirt, his blood that is. In that moment the Carpenter finally understood Sadie, the undeniable thrill of killing someone, watching as they die.

"Guess you just lost another brother, huh? Shame." Sadie smiled, making Quinn snap her head towards her. Quinn's hand shook around the knife, a gut-wrenching scream leaving her mouth as she charged forward.

"When will you learn? You can't kill me." Sadie asked, seeing as Quinn carried on to drill the knife in the air, swaying it towards Sadie. Quinn had nudged Sadie's hand making the knife she carried fling away, leaving Sadie defenceless.

"Your just as bad as me. Your a murder too! You killer Amber, you killed Frankie!" Quinn screamed, her words echoing through the walls. Quinn shrugged, striding forward and slamming her knife into the girls shoulder. Sadie didn't even flich, her anger took over, she was practally drooling at knowledge she's going to be killing Quinn who hurt her mom and Cassie.

"Yeah, I guess I am" Sadie laughed, she heard the commotion that was happening bellow her, she glaced at the seen, Tara laughing as she watched Ethans body pulsate, flinched, brushing with death. Tara glanced at up Sadie; smiling devilishly, watching as her girlfriend fought Quinn.