41) Announcements <3

//First  of alll, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my book,even if you just read a word,i am so grateful honestly. Unfortunately this book has come to an end <3 and many of you are going to attack me or kill me for the cliffhanger, but I had to for this reason :

//Second,I decided to do a book 2 <3, mostly because you guys requested for one and also because I am so invested in the story too. I am sorry that tom is a jerk in this book,probably been a jerk at the last few chapters but oh well,hopefully he is better in book 2.  So the cliffhanger was necessary,lol.

//thirdly, I haven't decided the exact date of book#2 but probably the week 26 June-09 July , Definitely. It's going to be shorter than this book but the shorter, the better right?. Hopefully I won't do a book 3 ,LMAO,but again,if it's requested ,I might take it into consideration.

//fourthly,this book is definitely going to be edited for a while until it's good and yes I am definitely going to change the first chapter of the book,mostly because it's CRINGE ASF and the part is because it's quite short. 

//fifthly (I don't even know if it exists,pfft im dumb asf),If  you perhaps wanna read it again,please don't spoil for N\R (new readers) . 

//6th, You don't need to vote if you don't want too,it's okay <3 ,i really don't mind at all ,just have some tissues with you for the last part and if you don't need them,well damn ,respect for you bro .

//7th, before I cringe ,just wanna thank you guys once again <33, take care of yourselves,drink enough water and eat too,even if it's just a little bit <33 

also I know the Bridgerton song was so random, lmao,It sounds better when you read .

ps: see ya soon.