23. Been too busy (Zendaya)

Wow. Three weeks have gone just like that?  I mean, I still have two more busy weeks but damn, I am so exhausted. Yes, I have been getting rest, but I just need me time...or me and tom time. Suddenly I felt a whole wave of depression hitting me, yeah "Tom". It has also been 3 horrible weeks without getting in touch with him. No matter how hard we try to make time for each other, it was hard. Our plans were just getting clashed with one another . Even calling and texting back was pretty much hard. I sighed.  I know,this is normal but what? Sometimes I hated my job because it causes anxiety and makes me feel overwhelmed , it also interferes with my time with my loved ones , not just tom but everyone else. But what can I say? I quit? No,  I am not a quitter at least for nobody or myself.  i looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at the hairdresser , Michael, He was getting me ready for some shoots.

  i looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at the hairdresser , Michael, He was getting me ready for some shoots

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Liked  by lifeishola,alexdemie,faithtshimpaka23 and 19,999,000 others

zendaya: quite decent, I must admit . @michael <3

999,999 comments

khloekardashain: GIRL BYE- THIS IS SO GOOD !

zendaya: @khloekardashain from the queen herself ! ty !🥺🤍

alexdemie: RUE WHEN WAS THIS?

zendaya: uh today ?✨ that line looks familiar thou-

zendayafanpage: AHHH, SHE IS SO PRETTY

tomdayaaa:  *faintss* 

christiannnaaa_spamm: gorg gorg girl❤️🥰 

michael: really is ! <3

lifeishola: @tomholland2016 man, come get your girl😣😂

paige234: woah , zendaya? i knew she was good but this good? oh lawd have mercy :)

tomholland2016: @lifeishola STFU, I am lucky, aren't I? 🥺😊

tomholland2016: 😍😍Missing you !

Zendaya: @tomholland2016 me too babe <3

meera_scam ; SHE CALLED HIM BABE,WAAAH-

takeachillpill; @meera_scam first read my username and second ...why not? They are dating. You're just being dramatic,chill.

sofiacarson :🤍

*ding*

*tomholland2016 tagged you in story*

Putting the phone down,i smiled. I will try to call him later on and as soon as our weeks of work are done or a bit less pressured and work, than I am going to immediately see him. Is it me tho ? Is it me between us that feels like this? What if he isn't as excited-No, These thoughts should go. I don't need the negative energy right now. 

"Thank you, you superstar , we will keep in touch" Michael and the crew  had said , When our shooting was done. I nodded and smiled. " No, please, thank you." I said, grabbing my purse and walking with Michael out of the studio.

 Checking the time , it was 18;00, and I am still waiting outside the studio waiting for the girls to pick me up as they promised. It's been an hour I have been standing here, and I am constantly regretting that I decline the car offer from Michael and several other crews from the studio. 

I called both sof and Laura, but they were both not answering. I looked up in a bit of frustration. They weren't answering their texts either. Remembering that Jacob had returned a couple of days or hours ago, I pressed his number and putting the phone on loudspeaker since this part of LA was quiet and dark.

"Yo ZEE" He said with some music in the background. He always does this, well not always but 80% of the time when he is in a call with anyone, and it's genuinely funny . "Hey, if you're not busy, do you mind , picking me up from the Michael's studio" I said shivering. It was not only getting dark but cold too.  "Yeah sure, be right there in 3 hours" Jacob chuckled. My eyes widen even though I knew he was joking. "JACOB" I laughed . "JK, be right there in 20 minutes" He said ending the call after I agreed with him.

When I spotted the red Ferrari, I knew it was him. I was mostly happy because he came under 15 minutes. The lights of the car were beaming the road and my eyes, so I covered my eyes with the purse and went in the passenger seat.

"That was better" I said closing the door as soon as I entered the car. " What's that suppose to mean?"  Jacob laughed.  Looking at the window on my side, I lay my head on my hand which was on the window still.  "Let's just say , when we all were done wrapping home coming, you made us all late for the premiere" I chuckled. "It was 10 minutes late, and none had a problem, our fans didn't even notice". " Yeah right" I said thinking about tom.

I miss him so much. It wouldn't hurt to call right? I sighed. I shouldn't be like this..., I am paranoid for some reason. Am I being obsessive? Because that's going below the belt. While Jacob had turned on the radio, I pulled out my phone from my purse and dialed Tom's number.

"Should I turn this off?" Jacob asked as soon as he saw me putting the phone to my right ear. "No, he isn't going to answer anyway" I said removing the phone from my ear and staring at the "ringing". He is busy.  Just as I thought. He didn't answer. I ended the non answered call and place the phone in my purse.

We finally arrived . "I will check on him" Jacob said before I go as he saw me looking a bit worried. I smiled. "Thanks for the ride " I said , closing the door and watching him leave. Entering my house, closed the door , I turned on the lights and my eyes widen.

"TOM?" I said rushing to hug him as I see him playing with Riella . "Heyyy,z" Tom said giving me a hug. I missed him. I couldn't let go of him, I missed his scent , hugs,cuddles, love and mostly him. Riella was playing around my legs. "I missed you so much" He said , still hugging me. "I missed you too" I said hugging him tighter.

When we finally stopped hugging, we went to the couch , with the TV on and popcorn ,Doritos,lays  and Maynard's were on different bowls on the table, with some drinks. Riella had her two bowls . One with water and the other with her food. She went to hers and began to eat hers.

"So you prepared that?" I said lying on his chest, while watching the TV program . He chuckled. "Yeah, Our plans were clashing with one another, so I postponed my photoshoot tonight" He said putting on the volume. Wait what? "Why?" I asked

Tom handed me one bowl of Lays while he ate his directly from the table. The table wasn't far at all from where we were sitting. "Because I need to see you z, it's been a crazy 3-week work and I can't do another more without seeing you first" He said patting my hair.

I smiled. No, I blushed.  "Also my phone died ,it's charging by the decoder, I didn't see you calling me until you hanged up" He said pointing towards it. No wonder he didn't answer.  "It's okay , I am just glad , I am here with you" I said ,eating my chips happily. "Me too z, me too" He said,kissing my hair.

Tom's phone rang during the middle of the night. The light was bright, I wanted to wake him up, but he looked so tired. He deserved his rest. I looked over to Riella, sleeping. I slowly removed myself from Tom's arms and slowly walked towards the phone. I need to off the phone. 

Tom can talk to this person later today , besides it's so late.  4 am? I walked over to the phone and picked the phone and saw something that made my heart dropped, sink,crushed,burned,teared. My eyes blurted out tears, but my mouth did not dare to make a sound.

I am not doubting tom...but "Nadia babe?". I refused to believe any sort, but I just kneeled down crying. What was Nadia calling him for? At this time?  And her name.... "Nadia babe". This fucking hurts...