28) Everything is falling apart (part 2) (Tom)

I know I am supposed to leave today but if I did, paddy's condition would have been worse. I am glad I left yesterday. Looking at paddy waking up slowly in the hospital, Doctor Harold had recommended. My mom and Harry went to bring some lunch while my dad and I are in the room with paddy.

My parents did not really take the news as a big deal when they learned that it was a minor knee injury and head injury which would be better in a few days. I was glad and less stress when the doctor here, told us not to worry and that paddy's health was improving.

I was scared, really scared ,But I am mostly angry at his carelessness. "Dad,Tom..." Paddy said with his light tone voice , a sign that he's awake. My dad turned around from the window and sat by him , while I stood up and went by his bedside. "Are you okay , champ?" My dad asked, rubbing his arm. 

" Yeah, just feel a bit of pain in my knee" Paddy said sitting up straight. "So your head? is it better?" Dad said passing paddy a glass of water. Paddy nodded which indicated a "yes" and then took a couple of sips from the water.

"I am still quite mad at you for not taking your helmet" I said, trying to show how obvious I was.  It definitely worked.  "Sorry...I was in a hurry" Paddy said, smiling and returning the glass to my dad who placed it on the table again.

I rolled my eyes. "Still Paddy, goddammit, what if something actually happens to you which will make you end up in a coma, huh?' I said walking away from him , feeling the rage and anger. No because he was fucking careless, like you do not know how many people don't survive from this mini incident/accident. He could have died or end up in a serious injury . Ugh fucking hell, paddy makes me angry sometimes.

"Language Tom, take it easy, alright? He was being such a reckless idiot, but please take it easy, he is okay now" Dad said calmly which surprisingly made me feel a bit calmed. Before paddy could speak, mom and Harry bought Chicken tikka masala. Ugh I have been craving for this for a long time.

"Time to eat boys,Sam won't be here for a week or so" Mom said placing the chicken tikka masala on the table and dishing out. I remember when Sam and I were on a video call a few hours ago, when I informed him about the incident, and he had the same reaction as me. He also told me that he had a few things to take care of ,so he wouldn't see paddy straight away, and I need to return to America once he is fully recovered.

Once we were done having lunch, we had to leave paddy rest and ahead back home. I took a shower immediately to calm my heated body and overheated thoughts. I got dressed up and took my phone as it rang. It was Jacob, ugh damn. I did not even tell him about everything that's going on. Shit.

I accepted the call .

BRO: WHERE ARE YOU MAN? Remember our bro's night? we are going to have? some old people said-

spideywidey: Left the country? Yeah, I did...

BRO: What? When? Where? Why?

spideywidey;Yeah, yesterday afternoon and I am in the UK right now for a couple of weeks.

BRO: why tho? and why on short notice? You literally never hid anything from me and z , besides I haven't seen you since we caught you and z making out on the sofa...

spideywidey: (laughs) well yeah, but truth is, paddy was involved in a small accident which he resulted having a head and knee injury. I was advised to take him here for better treatment and ever since you last saw me, I was busy with paper works and recommended things I needed to do. I need to take care of him,His stupid recklessness rode a bike or bicycle without a helmet,which frustrated me even more. I guess , I was just too pressured and worried that I did not even think about the things or people I left behind. Especially you and z.

BRO: Heyy, I am so damn sorry bro, I had no idea . I totally understand, I swear I do. You just do everything in your power to help out that side and we on this side, will support you all the way. I do agree that paddy was an idiot for doing that, but I understand, z will too, I promise. 

spideywidey: I hope she does...but does she know I am gone?

BRO: ha, bro, yeah. I am actually on my way to see her. Sof and Laura are with her, comforting her, I heard that she was really blue the whole day. She hasn't eaten or drank anything , and it's tough bro. Now that I know the story, I can tell them.

I felt tears on the urge of falling down and my knees feeling weak. My heart ached so bad when I heard Jacob said that. All because of me...z...

BRO: Yo, are you there?

spideywidey: (sniff)  yeah, could you tell z everything I told you?

BRO: I literally said that

spideywidey:(laughs) Thanks man

BRO: Anytime, i gotta go, we can chat later?

spideywidey: yeah , of course, also...watch over z for me.

BRO: cool, I will.

Once I ended the call button , I fell on my bed staring at the roof...wondering why I always end up in some messy relationship problems. It's getting a bit toxic...and to be honest, it's bad for both Zendaya and I . I haven't said her full name in a while,huh.

I don't know what to do anymore . I heard a knock on the door and slowly sat properly. It was mom. I left out a smile when she came and sat next to me with her hands on my lap. "Are you okay hunny?" She said smiling at me. 

I sighed and laid my head on her shoulder. "I don't know mom" I said, suddenly feeling the need to blurt everything out to my mom. I needed this so much, not just talking to anyone but my mother.  "Tell me all about" She said rubbing her hand on my lap.

And without hesitation, I told her,everything...that was bothering me.