9. breaking news!

americannews24; we kindly sent our sincere apologize to the fake rumors of  actor @tomhollnd2016 and actress @nadiaparkes dating , early this morning we were confirmed by the director of Spider-Man;homecoming and the actor Tom Holland  and actress...

americannews24; we kindly sent our sincere apologize to the fake rumors of  actor @tomhollnd2016 and actress @nadiaparkes dating , early this morning we were confirmed by the director of Spider-Man;homecoming and the actor Tom Holland  and actress Nadia Parkes  denying of any relationship contact  but friendship they have. we have come to terms to close all headlines of the rumors and reportedly delete all rumors across the internet.

Liked by tomholland2016,sofiacarson,lauraharrier and 8,999,560 others.

1,999,999 others commented.

istantomholland34; I KNEW ITTTTT! UGH I HATE SOCIETY WITH THEIR FAKE RUMORS!I IM GLAD THEY WERE ABLE TO CONFIRM IT THEMSELVES ! YOU BOTH DIDNT DESERVE TO BE ATTACKED LIKE THAT @tomholland2016 @nadiaparkes.

nadiaparkes:@istantomholland34 thank you so much! means alot 🥰💕

idontevenknowhim:YESSIRRRR !!!! @abri34,see this bro!!

lauraharrier:!!!!!

itstoocutenadia:OH NO! butttt im glad they are still friends <33

annoymus89; whatever ,he is probably good w @arianagrande

zendayaholland:@annoymus89 no he isnt,they havent met anyways.

noneofyabusswax; BITCH! what????? hell nahhhhh..cant be real?

ilovezendaya: @zendaya ;)

crackhead19: it still doesnt answer why zendaya unfollowed him yk?

 shes.aesthetic;@crachead19 totally agree w u mate <333

                                                   Zenday'a Pov

I find myself smiling as I read the caption of americanews24.

so they aren't dating...?....that's a relief I said putting a smile on my face but still nadia didn't deserve all this...ugh at least the internet rumors  are decreasing now we all the truth. this world can really be cruel I thought . I quickly stood up from the bed and open the curtains and the window. ugh It's pretty sunny,bright and windy. I smiled then frown. .was asking tom to meet a bad idea....? he left me on read...maby he doesn't want too...he is still mad  . DING! my phone notification popped out. I ran to the bed and quickly went to messages but as usual my hopes were high for nothin... it wasn't tom.   It was a message from the cast group, the director.

director;  until the rumors are a bit lower ,we will meet then. our meeting is postponed until further notice.

I sighed and yawned. so it's proven that tom doesn't want to meet up...I said sounding upset. my eyes became teary, and I couldn't contoll them... you probably moved on from the fight and don't want to see me anymore...I said crying a bit loud then expected until a door knocks.