22. Tom

I ended the call with my director from  my uncharted film. Looks like I have a bunch of interviews this week and the next 3 weeks coming up. Not only for uncharted but for Spider-Man now way home and Cherry. I sighed . Taking a moment to look up to the sky and watching the stars glowing. I realized that it's late, and I am doing exactly what z is doing. I guess I understand why. Speaking of z, ii should check on her. Closing the balcony door  behind me, I went in my room where she is . I saw her sleeping and I smiled . She is so beautiful, and I am incredibly lucky to have her. As soon as I walk closer, my smiled dropped. Was...she crying? I thought as I sat down at the edge of the bed and wiped her tears which felt dried up. What happened? Did I do something wrong? I want to wake up her, but that would be wrong. She is tired after interviews and photoshoot she had,i will leave her. I'll ask tomorrow. After closing the lights, I went to the spare room and suddenly fell asleep.

I opened my eyes slowly watching the sun beaming on my face. I felt exhausted , I slowly came off the bed and went straight to close the curtains making the room a bit dark. Wore my shirt and went to check on z , immediately. I don't think I can get the thought of seeing her cry in mind to stop. She wasn't in my room. Strange. She wasn't in the balcony or kitchen either. Did she leave? But why? I started feeling anxious until I was startled by her voice. "Dingus,were you looking for me?" she said, I turned around and see her wrapped with a towel and her feet dripping a bit of water.  I smiled in relieve. She looks much better than yesterday. "Well yeah obviously, don't scare me like that tho" I said folding my hands . She laughed. "oh was that scary or the fact I won 12 games, and you won 4?" she said smirking. I rolled my eyes, I knew that she would tease me about it sooner or later. "Ugh, just go change " I said frowning. She laughed and headed into the room to change while I went to take a bath.

After getting dressed and eating breakfast, z was getting ready to leave, but I knew I had to check on her . "Hey, z" I said pulling her hand . She turned around with a smile. I sat down giving her an impression to sit as well. "yeah what's up?" she said sitting down and clasping her hands together. She likes doing that . I held her hand and looked at her strange expression, but it was cute. "Be honest babe,are you okay?" I asked watching every single expression she made. It's not creepy it's being attentive. Write that down . She looked a bit nervous and surprised. "yeah why ?" she said with a tone that i kind of find it hard to believe. I know z very well. Not only as my girlfriend but my best friend too. I can sense that she is lying. She isn't even looking at me in the eye directly, which proves that she is indeed lying. "Last night, you slept with dried tears" I said sounding quite serious. She laughed and let go of my hand. "Whaaat? Noo, I was exhausted" she said smiling. I don't believe this shit, and it's annoying me now .

I tried to keep myself calm down. "Z,just tell me the truth,were you crying last night. Any time of last night ?" I said watching her in her eyes. Once again, she is avoiding eye contact, and it's something she wouldn't do unless she was lying. "ii...I was not crying dingus" she said patting my leg. "Will you cut the fucking crap? I know you're fucking lying, so just be dead ass honest"  said standing up in anger. Z stood up and turned me around. This time she looked at me in the eye. "Fine sorry, yeah I was ,okay,i was crying" she said letting go of me. "But why?" I said in  a calm tone. There was silence for a while, but I allowed her to talk. " I know it's wrong, but I have been a bit doubtful and mistrusting which made me anxious,overwhelmed and scared.  I could see the pain in her eyes. Boy, it broke my heart to see her like that. I went closer . " About what z,talk to me, I won't get mad, I promise" I said holding her hand . She looked at me with teary eyes. " Uh...well about you..., I feel disturbed with thoughts of you cheating...on me or thinking about Nadia" she said wiping her tears.  Aww, is that what she was  upset about?  I pulled her in for a hug. "Hey,it's okay, I'm never going to be with Nadia in any sort and won't ever stop loving you, I promised" I said kissing her forehead. "I'm sorry...for thinking like that tho" she said hugging me tighter. "Is it because of the controller having her name on it?" I said looking at her . She nodded and I laughed.  "Laura and sof came over to check on me and bought those controllers with them, so technically those aren't mines, those are sof. I accidentally left mines at UK. "I don't know why he had Nadia's tho" I said holding her face close to mines . She smiled. "Makes...a lot of sense"she said "Thanks ,I love you" 

I gave her a kiss on her lips. "Not leaving you,ever" I said then kissing her deeper.   Z's alarm rang and we both stopped and laughed. UGH CURSE THE ALARM. "I have to go, see you tommorow ?" she said taking her bags with her.  I smiled, she was adorable. "Yeah,bye" I said watching her leave the door.  She has to go to her other photoshoots and dune interview today. Mines , starting in an hour, so I have to get  fully ready. Let's hope I don't spoil any shit this time. I need to play some music while getting ready.

shape of you;Ed Sheeran 

"The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go
Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow
And you come over and start up a conversation with just me
And trust me I'll give it a chance now
Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like"

"Girl, you know I want your love

Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead"

While vibing to the song and done getting dressed , i could hear the car beeping.

"I'm in love with the shape of you

We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too"

I paused the song. Switched off the electrical appliances and closed the door,walking towards the car. JACOB! hehe, he is back. I entered the passenger seat,close the door and exchange handshakes with him.  "Welcome back bro" I said turning down the window for fresh air. "Thanks man" Jacob said turning down his window  "How was everything man, made any mates " I said smirking. Next thing you know, we were laughing."woah, woah,let's talk about you and your mate or should  say girlfriend " he said laughing.' I take that as a yes!, you are clearly avoiding the topic bro" I said laughing  He looked at me then we both laughed. "NO dude-" he said then stopped. " BRO , tell  me all about it,i know there's a girl" I said provoking him. 

He rolled his eyes."fine, I will" He said watching me jump in excitement. "YES TELL ME" I said watching him look at both me and the road. "Not now though, you have an interview to attend, After that, then sure." Jacob said smiling. I looked around us, and we were here, he parked in a spot where he could leave . I rolled my eyes, "Whatever man, see ya" I said getting out of the car.  "Chao" He said as I close the door and watched him leave.  With bodyguards coming towards me, I knew fans were at the entrance.  Walking passing the fans , I gave them a small wave and smile. "WE LOVE YOU TOM" I heard a fan say. I looked at the fan and pull out a heart sign, and they all scream. Walking in the building,i met the director." Oh tom, great you're here" He said patting my back. I smiled. I was following the director to the main part of the building where  I am getting interviewed, but I stopped midway. My heart stopped for a second. My eyes widen, and my hands were shivering a bit ...when I saw none either than 

Nadia Parkes....