14. Zendaya

"Thanks girls" i said waving at them and watching them drive back. When it was clear enough, that their car disappeared from my sight,i went inside so exhausted .riella immediately ran to me and started barking. "woah woah,slow down princess" i said laughing. i placed my purse on the counter and carried Rie. i slowly removed my shoes,remaining with my socks and cuddled with riella on the couch. she started licking my whole face and made me giggle until i lost it (obviously laughing crazy) . It was an exhausting day and i am kind of wet,just not really because the rain stopped when i left tom's house. speaking of tom,im sure he is very happy about Nadia finally answering him. With that moment, I felt my smile dropped. Even with riella still licking me,i felt a tiny bit upset. why tho? I was all happy when i got here so why the sudden expression/ i thought with confusion. oh right,its Tom right? i thought and sighed. when riella stopped licking me , she noticed how down i felt so she ran out of nowhere to my room. Huh? riella? I waited for her to come but she didn't for a while. Ugh, stop with this tom thoughts and lets go check on her. when i stood up,riella ran to my leg with a photo. i bent my knee with confusion. "what's this buddy?" i asked and slowly riella gave me by placing it in my hand. It was a photo of me and tom, years ago, even the year before i rejected him. How did riella found it? I thought I lost it forever. I felt so emotional and teary,it was a picture of tom and i taking a selfie with a weird crown filter,oh God,the cringe i just felt right now. i left a small laugh and slowly wiped my dripping tears. i turn the picture around,and in black  ink ,it says : The world's bestest duo. Lol, we were really so dumb when we were young. i placed the picture towards my chest and just cried a bit. Riella tried tickling me with her paw and o boy ,it worked. i laughed ,knowing i have the best dog ever! After a while , i place the photo in a small frame,hanging at the back of the front door. i smiled,ok time to eat up. i thought.  i gave  riella a whole bunch of her fav snack. 'you deserve it pal,you are the one who made me happy" i said watching her eat and then eating my own dinner,rice with steak,fries and small sauce aside with my orange juice on my right.

With riella to bed, and i already in bed, millions of thoughts were flooding into my head. Okay maybe not a million but a lot, you get me? For starters, I get why I was emotional when I saw a picture of me and tom, but what I don't get is why was I upset, the moment I came back home and sat down. I know it's about tom, I'm just in denial, to accept that he is always the reason I am like that. I shouldn't even blame him, I did the same thing years ago. Zendaya Coleman, it's time to move on. The more you are in denial and not accepting how you feel, then the more it's gonna be worse. You can do better. I sighed. I knew I was right, I just had to start doing it. If you want an improvement, rather start doing the action then speaking about it. Besides, I was doing just fine, and I have to continue doing that. Honestly, why am I feeling this way? Why is t hard for me to just "move on"? Well, I guess, It's because, I am falling for my best friend... the one thing that was a nightmare and came into reality. Life is so unexpected and full of big surprises, that's what I'm 100% sure about.  Well, enough with the thoughts, there is more than just "falling in love" in  life, there's so much exploring to do, and I am up for the challenge. To explore on different things of my life and not just sit here think about love etc. it's honestly ridiculous, There's a saying that, when two people who are meant to be, life will find a way to bring them together, so I will be waiting for mines, even if it's not tom. There's other people, or should I say, other fishes in the sea? Yeah, that sounds much better. I yawned until I felt tear and realised that ,it's time to sleep not thinking. As soon as I fell, half asleep, my phone rang. "OH, C'MON" I said in irritation and frustration. i saw the name.."euphoria director" and i immediately answered.

Oh boy, the fans are really going to be excited about this one. I said waking up excitedly, dressed already and ate breakfast with riella. She went for a walk with my neighbour, since  I will be quite busy today.