39) The finale (part 1)

Tom's Pov:

The day of the gender reveal

I really want to believe that this is the happy ending we deserve. Nadia,Z and I. I want to believe that this is how things were supposed to end, but I feel unbothered for some  reason...I shook my head. God ,No. What am I thinking? Negative thoughts? On the day of the gender reveal? Wow Tom,what a great way to start your morning.

I should get ready instead of talking rubbish. Today,i feel like I am on team boy. Another son,wouldn't hurt,now would it? If it ends up being a girl,i would be equally happy as I would if it turns out to be a boy. Either ways,i am fucking excited,jeez. This is the first time I am having a gender reveal for my own kiddo.

"hey sleepyhead,it's time to get ready" Nadia said carrying reuben and leaning on the door.  I smiled and walked towards her and gave her a kiss on her forehead,and a kiss on reuben's cheeks. "I will" I said,letting out a yawn and watching nadia walk out with reuben. Yeah,Nadia and I are dating ,this time,instead of making it a cycle,I will make it permanently,Yeah,i am going to propose tonight.

After the gender reveal party,there will be a party  to celebrate with everyone, which has a beach outside, and I am going to do it at the beach,trust me ,it's going to be perfect. I want her in my life,both her and reuben. I want to end this "Cycle" by being with my first love. It sounds crazy and lunatic but i had some thoughts about us during my breakup with z. 

I know,i know,thats fucked up. But I realized that, not all friends to lovers work out ,especially when you fall for your best friend,which was honestly fucked up to be honest. I realized that when I was nadia...there was literally no big problems that affected us as much as when z and I were together. Just little arguments which was dealable  until I did the horrible shit... Even when I saved nadia from those thugs ,seeing her in distress ,I could feel the amount of anger I felt in my body. I knew why I acted like that,i just did not want  to admit it since I was dating z by that time.

Ugh fuck,why am I even explaining. I shook my head and after a while I got dressed and ate breakfast with my little family. Reuben was pretty much excited .I could say more than me. I laughed to myself.  It took us a while before we were done, We arrived to the place and it is so fucking beautiful. We could see my family from the entrance and beore we went in,We had to pick the gender we are hoping for.

I took the blue and nadia took the pink. "You really think it's a girl, huh?' I said smiling at nadia ,who gave me a teasing smile and look. "Of course I do, and you think it's a boy,mhm?" She said giving me a kiss on my cheek and heading in with reuben. I chuckled for a moment and went inside with her holding her hand on my left and reuben's hand on my left. "Of course i do" I laughed ,then reuben and nadia laughed too.