37) "So t-this is Reuben?"

Toms Pov:

2 days later

Fuckkk,i am so ridiculously nervous. Well we are about to find the gender of the baby but laura,sof and jacob will have to keep it a secret from z and i as we plan on having a gender reveal party. I am so excited and happy. Mostly because I am going to be a father and also because everything is okay now. This time ,it will be OKAY permanently.

My family are so excited and my mom couldn't stop crying over the phone, and she insisted they come before the baby was born, and I obviously agreed. They will be here in two days,just a day before the gender reveal party. I have been receiving so many messages and my followers went massive after the pregnancy reveal,it's like the whole world forgot about the broke up.

Even I did... I was in the room sitting by z's side,holding her hand while we were watching our baby on the little machine. I turned to see z,emotional. She was smiling so hard like never before, and I rubbed her belly with my other hand . I saw the nurse  from the window outside  giving an envelope to sof who looked at both jacob and laura smiling and excited.

"Looks like we got the gender,congratulations" Dr Palmer said with a smile and switching off the machine. Z and I looked at each other and smiled. "Thank you doctor" I said to Dr Palmer while helping z to sit up on the bed properly. Dr Palmer nodded and opened the door,with laura ,the nurse ,sof and jacob entering all giggly and smiling.

"What is it?" Z asked jokingly as she sat up straight. "We are not telling you guys anything,so shh be patient for Friday" sof said giving me a smirk. "Can you at least give me a hinttttt?" I asked, stand up and walking out the room with sof and jacob while laura and z were behind us having their own conversations.

"SHUT-IT"Jacob said ,opening the door of the hospital and heading to the car. Sof and I laughed. I stop midway for z and laura and placed my arm around z's neck,while Laura went in the car. "what do you think it is?" I smiled,opening the door for her. "Probably a boy...but I want my baby to come soon" she said with a smile. Closing the door,jacob takes us to his place to celebrate.

We invited those who were close to us to celebrate this news besides our parents of course,wo are coming here for a couple of months. I couldn't spot z anywhere after some hours,so i went looking for her,only to find laura washing her hands and sof grabbing a glass of water to the room. "Hey,whats's going on?"i asked laura who gave me a reassuring smile.

"Z threw up a couple of times and isn't feeling that good, so we are taking care of her,don't worry,the doctor said it is normal" Laura said,closing the tap and wiping her hands with the towel. "Can I see her?" I felt restless, I need to be with her all the time but something else was bothering me. I didn't know whether it has to do with z or what, but I felt so strange. weird. "yeah su- .  A small boy around the age of 3 walked up to me,pulling my shirt. 

Laura and i were shocked that the boy looked like me! He had similar features to me ,especially my eyes. "omg,tom is it me or-  "does this boy look like me?"I finished her sentence. "Yeah " i  said putting on a weird smile and picking up the little boy who smiled. 

"Laura where are you" Sof asked from the bedroom or bathroom ,wherever she is,we could hear her. Laura tapped my shoulder and left,while I carried this little mini mom on my arms and playing with his hair. "Hi buddy,where did you come from?" I asked curiously as we passed the other guests and went to the backyard. it was a mini garden where you can chill and play football.

But the boy was just smiling and began looking around. I was assuming he was looking for his mother. He was so flippin adorable. "Tom- jacob said and i turned around looking at his surprising speechless expression shown on his face. "I know,he looks like me and i don't know where he came from"I said ,smiling when the boy made a small laugh.