Chapter 19:

Biana POV:

"How are you?" I asked.

I knew it was a stupid question but it was hard to breathe with the amount of tension in the air.

And well, I guess part of me was wondering how he was feeling about the whole scenario.

"Not great," Tam murmured, "You?"

I had to think about it. I mean, it took me by surprise but, I think part of me enjoyed it?

"I have mixed feelings."

"How so?" Tam asked, genuinely confused.

"I-I guess I didn't mind it?" 

 Tam POV:

So many words were spilling out of my head, most of them were not appropriate.

(A/N when I was writing this chapter, 'K*ll Bill' was playing in my head but instead of 'ex' it was 'ex-bestfriend' 😅)

"I have mixed feelings." Biana shyly said. My insides were roaring like a storm. What did she mean by she has 'mixed feelings'?

"How so?" I asked, trying to hide most of the curiosity forming in my voice.

It took a moment before Biana answered.

"I-I guess I didn't mind it?" 

I looked away.

I knew I shouldn't show that I was feeling this way, but I couldn't help myself. I didn't want Biana to know that I liked her but at the same time I couldn't cheer her and Sam along as they get married.

"I-I mean I guess some part of me didn't mind it but I definitely don't think of him like that,"

"What do you think of me?" I blurted.

Craaaaaap.

Biana's face went red, and then she looked away.

"I think your pretty awesome," She said, and then she leaned forward.

Our faces were only inches apart.

"Tam?"

"Tam, are you listening?" Biana asked

"Huh?"

Biana looks at me worriedly, "Are you okay?"

"O-oh, sorry," I say, realizing I had completely zoned out.

"Sorry, I zoned out, what were you saying?"

Biana looked away, her entire face going red. "Oh, nothing."

"Uh, okay."

"I should probably get going." Biana said, gathering her things and standing up.

"Oh, yeah." I jumped off the bed and landed on the ground with a soft 'pat'.

Biana and I walked in silence until we reached the front door, in which we only said a soft 'bye' and then she quickly left.

"How'd it go?" Linh asked behind me.

"Um... not great?" I said sheepishly. I had completely zoned out and didn't hear what Biana was saying to me.

"Did Biana say anything I should know about?" Linh questioned, leaning closer with a goofy grin on her face.

My face went red and I wondered just how much Linh had heard, and what Biana had said. Part of me wanted to ask but then Linh would know that i hadn't heard, but another part of me was wondering how Linh had heard.

"Whatever," I muttered and walked away before Linh could question me anymore.

Biana POV:

"I-I mean I guess some part of me didn't mind it but I definitely don't think of him like that," I said quietly.

Tam's face went hard, and his expression was still.

I should say it now, tell him what I'm feeling.

"U-um, but I got this weird fluttery feeling, a-and I got it when I'm around you too. E-especially when I'm with you. I-I think I might like you Tam." I said it quietly, and my face was an arrange of colours. I hadn't really thought that much about liking Tam but once I said it, it felt right.

I liked Tam.

I summed up the courage to look at Tam's face, which hadn't changed.

"Tam?"

"Tam, are you listening?"

"Huh?" Tam said, waking up from the trance he was in.

Did he seriously not hear me?

Aaaaand their you have it folks!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of childhood!

I hope y'all are doing well, and have a nice long weekend!

You deserve it!

<3 -ur_worst_nightmare