Chapter 5:

Biana POV:

The first day of my 2nd year of High School was going off to a good start! I met some new people, made some new friends, and made some new enemies as well! (but when your this popular, it's a given.) And my Keefe was as charming as always, until this girl showed up.

Apparently she had recently moved here, and had no ties what-so-ever to this place! I first thought maybe she could be my friend! I mean, she was a cute blond, seemed kinda shy, and well, just eager to get out of this place, but then I saw the way Keefe looked at her. The love-sick expression on his face that I rarely even saw him make at me. A sudden flood of jealousy waved over me.

This was it.

I pushed the thought of even having her as a friend or a single conversation with her out of my head.

A single strand of her blond hair fell over her face and she quickly tucked it behind her ear again, which only made Keefe swoon harder.

Like I was saying before, I made some enemies.

But this time, it was her who was popular, and I guess it was a given.

Tam POV:

The new girl in our class was...unique. No. Just straight out, out-of-the-ordinary. 

I got to admit, she had the features of someone who could catch someone's attention, but not this someone. I saw a mix of disgust and defiance scattered across Biana's face, cute wrinkles forming on her forehead. Her eyes glanced over at Keefe who was staring right at the new girl. I can not with this guy.

Dude! Seriously? You have this amazing girlfriend and you just ogle some other girl?

Ugh. I am seriously starting to hate this guy.

Sam POV: (Texting Tam)

Tammy: Hey, how's your day going?

Sammy: Good, you? Make any first moves yet?

Tammy: ...

Tammy: Keefe's a jerk.

Sammy: Pls dont start ranting about how much you hate Keefe

Sammy: ...

Sammy: Again.

Tammy: He started checking out this new girl in our class!

Tammy: I mean, be grateful for what u have dude!

Sammy: Tough life.

Tammy: Tell me about it.

Sammy: Maybe if he gets together with the new girl, you can have a chance at biana!

Tammy: ?

Sammy: Wait, that came out wrong.

Sammy: Sry Tammy

Tammy: Dont call me that!

Sammy: But Biana calls you Tammy! Or is that reserved for future brides only?= ̄ω ̄=

'Tammy' is no longer Online

Sammy: Sry Tammy...

I placed my phone in my pocket, and breathed in a big sigh. Tammy didn't know how lucky he was. At least he had a chance at Biana.

Hope you enjoyed the 5th chapter of Childhood!

This one was a fun one to write! I can't wait to publish the next one!

Thank you to all the readers who have been reading from the very beginning and are still reading now! Thanks to you, were almost at 200 views!

You really have made my day, I can't explain in words how grateful I am(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Happy Reading! <3

-ur_worst_nightmare