Chapter 14:

Biana POV:
My mind was racing. I couldn't wrap my head around what was happening.

I was not expecting this.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting. Well, definitely not this, that's for sure.

My eyes open in surprise, I mean who wouldn't be surprised if your best friend's BFF was planting one on you. I wasn't sure if I was happy, surprised, or scared, ... maybe all. I thought this night would be filled with nice conversation, maybe a dance, but definitely not this.

Not Sam.

My brain struggled to think of the right response but that's when my reflexes kicked in and my arms flew in front of me, pushing Sam away. My legs led themselves forward, starting with a soft jog, then building up to a sprint. Before I knew it, I had made it to the park a few minutes away from the school.

Tam POV:

My stomach turned at the sight of what was happening in front of me. 

I couldn't read Biana's eyes. They were a mix of emotion's clouded her eyes but a flicker of happiness poked through, and my gut immediately wrenched at the thought of Biana enjoying this. I saw Biana's arms fly in front of her, pushing Sam away as she ran away. Leaving Sam in a pained expression, crumpled on the floor. I could see tears welling up in his eyes as he looked up at me. His face was a mix of 'I'm so sorry,' and 'Please don't kill me...'. I couldn't believe Sam would do this to me. He knew how I felt for Biana yet here he was.

What am I thinking. I'm being so self-absorbed. Maybe I should have listened to Sam more. Maybe if I had listened to how Sam felt he would have opened up to me. Maybe Sam knew exactly how I felt and didn't want to tell me because he wanted me to be with Biana. But then why did he kiss Biana?

These thoughts circled my head and I immediately felt my stomach twist into knots. Before I could change my mind I turned away from the crime scene, and ran after Biana.

Keefe POV:

I have no idea what Tam and Sams relationship status was before this (I think they were besties???) but it's all in the garbage now. I could only stand there slack-jawed when Biana pushed Sam away and ran from the Gym, followed by Tam, who did not look happy. 

Sophie didn't know much about what was going on but I was sure to quickly catch her up in the car on the way home(we decided to go home early after all the drama).

"And you're still with Biana even though Sam kissed her and Tam liked her from the beginning?" Sophie asked, wide-eyed.

"Well, about that," I murmured "I think I might break up with her." 

"Really?" Sophie gasped. She seemed to be astonished and...relieved?

"Yeah, I don't think it was that nice of me to date Biana while Tam was crushing on her," I said thoughtfully.

Sophie nodded her approval.

My chest felt lighter, but still was weighted down with the knowledge that I was going to have to tell Biana tonight.

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the short chapter!

I hope you enjoyed it! Just want to thank you all for the reads, comments, and votes! Y'all are so kind <3🥰

Thank you again for the 725 views<33333 I never thought my book would be seen by this many people! Update as soon as I can!