Chapter 2

Tam POV:

She held out her hand to me, her eyes shining. I knew I shouldn't trust strangers but my hand reached out on it's own, grasping Biana's. 

She led me to a desk with 4 chairs around it, Lego's scattered across the table.

We played at the table for a little while, making creatures and homes for the creatures to live in. We sat in silence for a little bit, fixated on creating new things, when she shoved something bright and sparkly into my face.

My eyes adjusted, fixating on the little Lego alicorn, completed with a sparkly horn, and wings that could flap when you pulled it's tail. The pink skin of it blinding my eyeballs.

I marveled at the sight of just how bright and colourful the alicorn was.

"Wow," I whispered

Biana stifled a laugh, trying to hold back her laughter.

"What?" I asked, self consciously looking down at what I was wearing.

But apparently that just made her laugh even more, which spread to me, until the whole classroom was in a fit of laughter. The teacher looked dazed at the bunch of children laughing to who knows what ,but just smiled and continued 'click-clacking' on her computer.

And before I knew it, it was the end of the day, and I left the school smiling.

-------------------Time skip to walk home-----------------------

"What's gotten into you... you're...happy," my twin sister Linh asked.

I responded to her  question with a glare and marched forward, passing her with a few big strides.

Me and my sister were twins, but we weren't in the same class this year so starting the year wasn't the best, especially knowing that my sister had already made some friends, and so had I in the past years, I just didn't know how to keep them...

" Changing the subject," my sister trudged on, walking faster to keep up with me. "Did something happen today? I know you weren't exactly happy about being in a class without 'little-'ol- me' but you aren't pouting so something good must have happened!" My sister leaned in closer.

"I just... made a friend..." I whispered.

"What did you say? You made a friend? Already?" Linh questioned stumbling back in a dramatic fashion, exaggerated surprise painted across her face.

"Hey! Don't act so surprised!" I said, playfully pushing her shoulder.

" Oh no,  please don't tell me this friend is your new 'bro' and when he comes to play I'm gonna have to watch you 2 play with dinosaurs," Linh snorted, mouthing 'bromance'

"You're in luck Linh because I highly doubt Biana would want to play with dinosaurs, unless there was some sparkly pink thing involved," I laughed.

" Oooooooh!" Linh exclaimed, " a girrrrrrl" she smirked as she skipped past me, my face flushing.

"When will I get to meet this.... what was her name? Bianca? Beana? Beanie? ... oh, right, Biana. What a pretty name!" My sister said, "But seriously, when will I get to meet Biana?" My sister asked.

" I don't know..." my voice wandered off.

"Well, just ask her tomorrow, for now let's go home, and you can tell me more about Lady Biana later," My sister finished, 'booping' my nose with her finger as she skipped in front of me once again, me scrambling to keep up.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen tomorrow but one thing was for sure, as long as Biana was by my side, tomorrow was going to be a good day.

Thank You everyone for continuing to read this book! I really appreciate it! I had some writers block in this chapter and apologize if it's a little messy (⊙_⊙;) 

Sorry for not updating in a while, and for the kind of short chapter...

Well, that's enough from me! Thanks again, and Happy reading! <3

- ur_worst_nightmare