Chapter 6:

Biana POV:

We were nearing the beginning-of-year dance! (usually they don't but they couldn't say no to my face!(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧)

I, as usual, was having a hard time picking my dress, so I'm going to break the fourth wall and ask for your advice! Which dress do you think would suit me best?

1:Blue Dress with belt

2:Sparkly pink jeweled two-pieced dress

3: Cute two-piece red flowered dress

I really need some help! Tell me in the comments which numbered dress should I wear to the winter dance!

Tam POV:

I had a pit in my stomach.

In a few weeks, the winter dance would be coming around and Keefe hasn't asked out Biana yet. 

This kinda worries me.

Keefe usually asks her out a month or two before with Biana's few (501...I haven't been keeping count...) hints that she's been dropping over the few weeks. Either he's been waiting to do a big reveal...or he's been reserving himself for a special new girl. I have my suspicions...

I've got to admit, I was surprised this year. I usually don't get asked and always end up coming to dances as a third wheel with Biana and Keefe then leave half way in disgust, but I got asked out.

A few times.

To be honest, it's probably because I've been hanging around Biana more than usual, but this is still creeping me out. A girl named Patricia asked me if I was free which I ignored and quickly walked away. Another one called Jennifer asked for my number which I answered with a quick 'I don't have one', and then came the most surprising one of all. 

Rayni.

I hadn't messaged her in a while, and even thought about blocking her after our rough past but I just kinda left it, and a few days ago I got a message from her asking if I wanted to go with her. I wasn't quite sure what to think first, but then she added that it would be a peace-making thing, and had nothing to do with a relationship. I have a gut feeling that I made the wrong decision but...

Rayni: Sry, that sounded weird, I just want to patch up what happened 2 years ago. I want to be friends again. Do you think you could come with?

Tam: I'm not sure yet. text you when i figure out

Rayni: 👍

Rayni aka Glimmer POV:

I don't know what little demon baby consumed me when I sent that message.

I just did that.

And he actually considered it.

Just the thought of it brings butterflies to my stomach.

For once sense those 2 years, I'm actually happy to go to a dance.

Well, that's another chapter! While everyone is commenting on what dress Biana is going to wear, I'm going to make the next chapter a quick backstory on Tam and Rayni(Glimmer).

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Hope your days are filled with happiness and <3!

-ur worst nightmare