Chapter 4:

Hey Everyone! We now have almost 60 reads! Thank you for everything!

Just a heads up, this chapter will take place when the 2 are 15  years old, so a big time skip!

I know this book is about there childhood but I need some dialog to keep the story moving so here we go! Hope you enjoy!

Biana POV:

I patted down my hair, making sure most of my loose ends stayed in place(most). I smiled to myself.

 I did this all in the name of love.

Tam POV:

I pulled on a black T-shirt, plucking away at some loose threads that were hanging. (Note to self: Get new T-shirts!) My hair was unusually calm today which only meant that it was going to get worse tomorrow. I smiled to myself. Everyday I was trying to look like I didn't care yet here I am.

Doing all this, in the name of love.

Biana POV:

We were starting our 2nd year of High-School. I couldn't believe it.

It all started in a preschool classroom, and now we're in High School.

Crap.

I'm starting to sound like my mom.

I quickly gathered my things before my mom could make any more proud-sad mom eyes at me and scurried out the door.

---------------------At School---------------------

I stepped into school grounds, the fresh smell of autumn air dancing through my ponytail, tickling my neck, when I heard a voice behind me,

"Hey, B!" The voice hollered behind me.

I quickly turned around to see who it was but was tackled with a hug.

"Hi!" I gasped, breathing was hard when you were strangled in a hug.

"How's my favourite lady doing?" Keefe asked, finally letting go.

I blushed, "Good, how are you?"

"I am in fact feeling quite good this morning Biana," Keefe said with a royal accent.

We looked at each other for a second then doubled over laughing, I really loved my boyfriend.

Tam POV:

I stood at the front gates to my High School.

It didn't look any different from last year, (even though they claimed they put on a new coat of paint)

I couldn't stop myself from at least being happy that this year was going  to be another year with my Best Friend Biana, when I spotted her.

"Hey, Biana!" I called out, but of course there had to be 'Mister Jokester' who had happened to call out the same thing, at the same time! (Talk about freaky!) I rolled my eyeball's as they did the usual weird 'lovey-dovey ritual' of saying relationship stuff to each other then laughing.

Gag me with a fork.

I couldn't stand to see it, and I knew I could probably leave Biana at any time and save myself from seeing anymore after he had constantly joined me and Biana time, but something stopped me anytime I thought about it. I guess this is where the 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer,' quote comes from.

I was mid eye rolling when Biana spotted me still standing at the entrance gate.

"Hi Tammy! Ready for another year of High School?" She called out to me.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I replied, walking closer to the two.

I didn't love the guy but he was keeping Biana happy so I'll give him that.

Hope you enjoyed my chapter even after the big time skip!

I can't believe their in their 2nd year of High School already!

My two little child's, growing up so fast! *swipes imaginary tear from eye*

Writing the next chapter as fast as I can!

-ur_worst_nightmare