Chapter 3:

Narrator:

Old timey voice: And so the two became fast friends, building Lego's, sand structures, and their friendship.

Biana POV:

The next morning, I saw Tam again. He was sitting on top of a rock with something in his hands. I quickly walked over.

" Whatcha 'doin Tammy?" I asked once I reached him.

He looked up in surprise.

"Just making something for Mistress Lady Biana," Tam answered with a small bow.

"And what would that be Mister Tam?" I asked. Trying to see what was in his hands.

"Well, a Lady with a capital 'L' needs a crown, does she not?" He said and finally revealed a cute flower crown.

With a squeal, I gently picked up the crown and placed it atop my head.

"The prefect fit!" Tam announced with pride.

I just smiled as Tam hopped off the rock, and we walked to school, hand in hand. Maybe even skipping a little, and at that very moment I decided that I would try my best to treasure this flower.

Tam POV:

I got to school extra early today. I'm not exactly sure why, just a gut feeling I guess.

I wasn't exactly sure what to do so just sat on a rock near the school yard, but what lied behind it was astonishing. There was a sea of yellow dandelions covering the whole entire yard.

My eyes started watering, and not because of the beauty, (though they were really beautiful) but because of my pollen allergies. I stood there for a little bit, just surveying the flowers, until I remembered a special craft my mother taught me not so long ago.

I immediately started picking the dandelions, bunch by bunch, my eyes watering with every dandelion, but the end result was amazing. I even couldn't believe my eyes. It was the most vibrant flower crown I had ever seen, and all that was left was to wait until I could give it to Biana.

Just the thought of being able to see Biana again today and play with Lego's again was enough to get me to school.

-----------------Time Skip To When Biana Came To School------------

I adjusted to crown in my hand so that when Biana arrived, it would be a surprise.

" Whatcha 'doin Tammy?" She said when she came

"Just making something for Mistress Lady Biana," I said, bowing as much as I could in my sitting position.

"And what would that be Mister Tam?" She asked, smirking.

"Well, a Lady with a capital 'L' needs a crown, does she not?" I said and revealed flower crown.

With a squeal, she gently picked up the crown and placed it atop her head with precision, almost as if it was the Crown Jewel.

"The prefect fit!" I said with a smile.

She gave me a warm smile in return, and at that moment, I felt her hand holding mine.

My cheeks went warm. People rarely held my hands.

I would treasure this forever.

Hey everyone! 

Thanks for the nice comments, reads and votes! I really appreciate it and it makes my day knowing that someone is enjoying my story.

I hope you all are enjoying the New Year!

Wishing you all the best in 2023!

-ur_worst_nightmare