5

Silas' Pov:

I watch as Athena walks up to the apartment complex and enters, Once I know she is safe and inside is when I leave. The car ride back home was quiet as I hold Luna's hand in mine.

"S-so we really think that it's her?" Luna finally asks me. It catches me off guard as she stutters, she hasn't since we first met back all those years ago.

I turn to her as we stand on the porch of my parent's mansion. "My love, there is no doubt in my mind that she is our little girl, our bambina. And as soon as we get the confirmation she will come home." I reassure her and kiss her head.

"Come on love, let's go inside." I say to her to which she nods in agreement. I open the massive doors as we enter, everyone is sitting in the large living area waiting for our return.

When they finally notice us everyone goes quiet until my Mama pipes up. "Well my son, tell us is..is she..." She trails off not being able to hold her emotions.

"We don't know yet, Gio is working on matching her DNA to mine. But, there is just too much there to be a coincidence. I believe with all my heart she is my daughter and the results will be back in a few hours we just have to wait." I explain to them.

"Will you be taking her back to Italy then? You know if she is yours?" My father interjects. I honestly hadn't though of it or anything except knowing if she ours or not.

I look at Luna and understand the look she gives me so I say. "I don't think it's healthy to stay here, for us or for her. She deserves a fresh start like the rest of us and not have to be reminded of the time she struggled." I then go on to explain how she is a drop out and over working herself.

"Well if she is who we think she is. think it would be a great idea for all of us to relocates back to Italy. So we can all have a fresh start." My father says to which my brothers and their families agree.

I smile at the thought of us all back in Italy together before I remember something else. "I also need to inform you all that Athena was diagnosed with diabetes last year so if she comes home we all need to help take care of her and make sure she is staying healthy." I say. Most look shocked but nod their heads.

I see a few of my sons going to their phones googling diabetes and already trying to learn about it.

"I think it is best for everyone to rest up. Tomorrow is probably going to be a long one as we also have that meeting and the results." Most agree but the younger cousins groan wanting to stay up. Finally we get them all to bed and head there ourselves.

Once Luna and I get comfortable I can't help but smile at the though of having my daughter back in my arms again.

~~~

Around eleven Gio struts through the front door with an envelope in hand. We are all gathered around the big dining room table waiting for the maids to bring out lunch.

"Well hello everyone, I hold here something I think you will all be interested in seeing." He announces as he walk over to Luna and I. "Is that what I think it it?" I ask nervously. "Oh don't get all nervous, now open the damn thing I'm dying to know if it's true or not." I roll my eyes at Gio and his behaviour, but none the less give in  and open the envelope.

I hold it so only my wife and I can see it.

~~~

Name: Athena Genova Cullens/D'Angelo
Age: 17
Address: 354 Archer Street, apartment 14c
Medical information: Type 1 diabetes
Parents/Guardians: N/a
Education: N/a
Occupation: Restaurant Celeste

Name: Silas D'Angelo
Relation to Athena: 98% to be the father

Name: Luna D'Angelo
Relation to Athena: 98% to be the mother

~~~

"Well what does it say?!" One of my sons say getting impatient. I keep staring at for a moment longer and say. " Silas D'Angelo, 98% match. Luna D'Angelo, 98% match." I read out from the paper. "It's her." I look up with tears in my eyes to see everyone is about the same. "It's really her."