"She told me she had some business to take care of, but she said she'd be back in a little while..." her father looked at the watch on his wrist and then nodded. "She left very early this morning, which I think she should be back by now."

Ryujin nodded and focused on her plate, it was 10 am and just as she finished her plate and excused herself to her father to go back upstairs to her room, where she planned to spend most of the day, approaching, the sound of heels made her stop.

"Hello, family..." Yeji said and Ryujin found herself looking at her from head to toe as she wore a pink colored dress with a blazer over it.

Her long legs were now exposed which made her gulp dryly and remember where those legs had been the day before.

"Hello, love... We were just talking about you." Hyunjoon got up from the table and walked over to the woman, wrapping his arm around her waist and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Yeji looked at Ryujin who was already looking at her for quite a while now, but the girl averted her gaze when their dark eyes met.

"Oh yes? What were you talking about?" She asked with a smile. Looking at Ryujin and then at her husband.

"I'll go to my room... I don't want to be disturbed." Ryujin stood up from her chair, feeling her father and Yeji's gaze on her, but she didn't dare look at them, much less as her father's hand was still tight around her stepmother's waist.

Does it bother you?

Ryujin left the place feeling like her stomach was twisting and her teeth were clenched. She went up to her room shortly after and took a shower that lasted at least an hour and then got dressed in comfortable clothes because she planned to stay at home all day recovering from the hangover and playing video games.

Yeji spent most of the afternoon with her husband, the man asked her out and they were now at a restaurant on the outskirts of the city.

Her head was focused on pulling out some kind of information that would help her, but also, for brief moments, her mind went elsewhere and thoughts of the nights with Ryujin haunted her.

"So how's business?" Yeji asked Hyunjoon as she took a sip from her glass of rose wine.

"Good, everything's going very well... Excellent if that's what you're asking. Soon we will be traveling to Mexico or wherever you want and I have to get everything ready for our honeymoon month..."

Yeji gave him a smile, thinking she had short time before that moment finally arrived.

"Yeah... I'm trying to get everything in order too." She replied, as Hyunjoon looked at the menu he had been handed.

"I can't wait for you to be mine..." Hyunjoon took Yeji's hand, giving her a kiss on this one and she smiled awkwardly.

And I can't wait for all this to be over.

The very idea that she had to sleep with someone like him made her regret taking that job.

"How's your relationship with Ryujin going?" She changed the subject immediately when she saw where her husband was going with his words.

The man looked a little uncomfortable, but answered her anyway after a short sigh.

"Our relationship has never been the best.... Ryujin is a different girl and-"

"You mean because of her condition?"

Hyunjoon frowned.

"How do you know? I hadn't wanted to tell you because I'm still having trouble coming to terms with the fact that she has a-"