Chapter 12

How many more times are you going to do this?

Ryujin looked up from her plate to Yeji who was right in front of her, sitting at the table, eating innocently while watching her husband talk about unimportant things. But underneath the table, her foot brushed delicately on her leg, which made her smile a little.

"Yes, that's the main reason why..."

Ryujin didn't even continue to listen to what her father was saying, apparently having a constant fight of discreet glances with the woman in front of her.

She didn't know what she liked more about it all. But knowing that it was forbidden made it that much more spicy, her mind still sometimes debated on whether it was right or wrong, but it mattered very little to her anymore and whenever she wondered, the image of Yeji naked made those doubts disappear.

You are a danger.

"Yes, it's dinner tonight, sweetie... I thought I told you."

She came out of her mental bubble when she heard her father talking to Yeji again.

"Oh, yeah... Right, I didn't remember honey. Should I dress formally?"

"Yes, it's a business dinner, but I want you to come with me, okay?" Yeji nodded and then her foot stopped moving.

"Are you going out?" Ryujin asked her father discreetly.

"Yes, we are... We have an important dinner at one of my business partners' house. Will you go to Yuna's?"

It was Friday and her body was asking for alcohol, like almost every weekend and although she thought about staying home, she decided that if Yeji wouldn't be there, she wasn't much interested in being there.

Soon after, Ryujin went up to her room and after a shower and a few hours of playing, she dressed casually, in her leather jacket, shirt and jeans. They would probably go drinking at some bar or disco and she wanted to clear her mind a bit from everything that was going on.

"Ryu? Are you there?" Ryujin heard Yeji's voice, as she adjusted her hair in front of the mirror and frowned. It wasn't at all usual for her stepmother to want to talk to her while her father was awake.

She heard a few more footsteps behind the door and then her father's voice.

"I'll wait for you in the car, honey."

"Yes, I'll just say a couple of things to Ryujin." Hyunjoon gave his wife a peck on the lips and continued on his way toward the stairs.

Then Yeji smiled as she saw him disappear and opened the door, noticing that Ryujin was already standing right on the other side, about to open it for her.

"What are you-"

Yeji rushed in, grabbing both collars of her jacket and pulled her towards the bed, closing the door behind her. Immediately invading Ryujin's lips as she straddled her lap.

The short-haired girl ran her hands down her bare thighs and up to her ass which was covered by her short red dress.

She couldn't stop a smile from forming on her face.

"Where are you going?" Yeji asked her quickly as she looked her in the eyes still holding her jacket tightly and with her breathing clipped.

The short-haired girl was also agitated.

"My dad is waiting for you, you should go now..." She replied smiling as she noticed how her stepmother gritted her teeth.

Yeji kissed her again and this time bit her lower lip.