Chapter 18

"You will have 6 days off... Take it as a vacation."

The two serving girls looked at each other's faces and then looked at Yeji who was standing in front of them in the kitchen, with a kind smile towards them.

"B-but miss... We... Mr. Shin-" One of them started, but Yeji raised her hand and interrupted her.

"I know perfectly well that my dear husband hasn't given you guys a single break since you've been here, so I think you deserve a vacation to be with your family, don't you think?"

Yeji told them and the girls seemed impressed at that gesture.

"And Mr. Shin?"

"I already talked to him, don't worry, you won't lose your jobs, he agreed to give you those days off." But Yeji knew in her gut that it was very likely that after that, they would not return to their jobs.

"Ohhh that's very generous of you, miss." One of them said, giving Yeji a smile and Yeji nodded.

"Well, go get your things and don't worry about the payment, you'll get the money you're due for these seven days right now."

The girls cheerfully left the kitchen and Ryujin came in after with the excuse that she had to take something from the fridge.

"Vacations?" Yeji heard Ryujin say as she approached the fridge and she was on the other side of the kitchen counter.

"That's right, do you have a problem with that, miss?" Yeji asked her pretending to be annoyed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"No..." Ryujin shrugged and turned back to her once she had the bottle of water in her hands and took a sip. "There's no problem... The only thing I'm wondering is, why."

Yeji rolled her eyes and turned around to open the cupboard and take out a bowl to prepare a fruit salad.

Of course, her stepdaughter didn't miss the opportunity to look down at her tight butt in her blue skinny jeans and then smirked, drinking some more water.

"Why? Those poor girls haven't had a vacation since they were hired and I think they deserve it." She replied smiling as she chopped the banana

"Oh." She could feel Ryujin's footsteps rounding the counter to arrive right behind her.

"Ryujin-" Her voice stopped as the girl pressed down on her, causing her body to lean a little on the counter.

"Or do you just want us to have the house all to ourselves and I can eat you up in every nook and cranny?"

The short-haired girl whispered in her stepmother's ear and Yeji immediately closed her eyes, feeling a warmth run through her entire body.

Since when are you so horny?

She didn't understand, because she had practically had non-stop sex with that girl since she had arrived at that house and even when her body was exhausted from what they had done the day before, the heat inside her kept expanding every time her body was near.

It was as if that girl weakened her, it was like her kryptonite.

"Ryujin... The girls haven't left yet." She whispered, when she was able to regain her consciousness.

"It's okay, mommy." The girl left a kiss on Yeji's jaw and Yeji smiled, then pulled away from her and just at that instant one of the girls peeked into the kitchen.

"Miss Hwang- Oh, Miss Shin, would you like us to make you some breakfast before we go?" The girl asked kindly.

"No need." Yeji replied, giving her a smile. "I'll tend to my little girl, won't I?"