Chapter 21

After lunch and making a mess again in the kitchen, they decided to watch a movie, taking advantage of the cold weather outside because of the rain.

"I don't want to watch that movie, it's too cheesy!" Ryujin exclaimed when she saw her stepmother's choice on Netflix.

"Well, you'll have to watch it with me or you can go to your room." Yeji answered her and she rolled her eyes.

"But it's really boring and you'll probably end up crying." Ryujin told her as she sat next to her on the couch, putting the microwave popcorn on the coffee table and a few sodas.

"I don't cry." Yeji said and put the movie on, Ryujin slipped her arm over her shoulder.

"You won't even cry when you come back and I already have a new girlfriend?" She said in her ear, causing her stepmother to elbow her in the ribs. "Ouchhh!"

"Shut up, the movie is about to start!" Yeji said pretending to be angry, but Ryujin gave her a kiss on her cheek and immediately a smile appeared on her face.

She settled her head on Ryujin's shoulder, while she was hugging her and they both watched the movie until the end, not without some interruptions, like Ryujin groping her or saying obscene things in her ear.

Yeji detached from Ryujin right at the end of the movie and could notice her teary eyes.

"Ha! Are you crying? And you said I was going to be the one crying!" Yeji exclaimed laughing.

"I'm not crying, I just got crap in my eye, like that movie, it was horrible!" Ryujin complained.

"Yeah, right!" Yeji tried to get up, but Ryujin put her hands on her hips and pulled her to her, making her sit on her lap.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to pee, do you want to join me?" Yeji arched an eyebrow.

"I'll do better than that!"

"Ahhh!"

Yeji cried out as Ryujin lifted her back into her arms and walked with her to the bathroom downstairs.

After that, they both watched one more movie, this time chosen by Ryujin that involved a lot of blood and sex.

"What time is it?" Yeji asked and Ryujin looked up at the clock that indicated it was starting to get dark.

"Seven."

Yeji pulled away from her and stared into her eyes.

"Is something wrong?" She could feel Ryujin's silence rather heavy, after she had said the time.

"In a few hours you'll be with him..."

Yeji swallowed hard when she saw the look in Ryujin's eyes on her lips.

"Yes..." She replied, stroking her cheek. Then she straddled Ryujin's lap, holding her face in her hands.

Without another word, she pressed her lips to hers and their tongues joined in a passionate but slow kiss.

Ryujin slid her hands over her stepmother's thighs, lifting the shirt she was wearing a little, which came down to her thighs and felt Yeji's skin go goose bumps.

They both moaned into the kiss.

"What do you say we go to my room?" Ryujin whispered against her lips, Yeji still hadn't opened her eyes and was breathing heavily.

"And the movie?" Yeji replied, hearing the sound of the television behind them again as it seemed to have gone silent when their lips met.

"We'd better recreate one together."