Chapter 10

"Hey, Ryu..."

Ryujin heard that voice behind her and slowly turned around to notice that Yeji was right in front of her, a few inches away.

"Mrs. Hwang..." She tried to keep her voice from sounding shaky and failed. Then she looked all around to make sure no one was watching them.

"That's the way I like it..." Yeji smiled and raised a hand to caress her cheek.

Ryujin almost by instinct grabbed her wrist, but only held it, not pushed it away. Making Yeji's gaze turn darker.

"What are you doing, Mrs. Hwang? We're in-"

Her voice was interrupted as Yeji's hand continued its course, with absolutely nothing she could do to stop it, she seemed to have no strength at that moment and all she was doing was holding her wrist unopposed.

Yeji stroked her cheek gently, tracing a line from her jaw to her chin.

"Who is she?"

Ryujin's breathing was starting to get heavy, as she couldn't stop looking between her stepmother's eyes, tits and lips.

"What-"

"Who's that bitch calling you baby?" Yeji's voice was like a faint whisper, causing her breath to hit Ryujin's lips.

Damn it, what the hell is she doing!!!?

"A friend..." Ryujin replied. Yeji's fingers kept moving down and soon found themselves sliding towards her neck.

The brown-haired girl could feel the movement of Ryujin's throat between her fingers.

"A friend, huh?"

Ryujin almost nodded, but the movement of Yeji's fingers kept moving down and now they were right by her chest, trying to slide down to her abs, just below the water.

"Mrs. Hwang-"

"Shhhhh..." Yeji put her index finger to her own mouth, indicating to Ryujin that she should shut up, while her other fingers kept moving in an even more dangerous direction. "Shut up... I didn't give you permission to speak did I, baby?"

Ryujin swallowed hard again, trying to control the fact that her cock was getting harder and harder at everything that was happening, but the fear inside her was also eating away at her.

Any minute now her father or Hyujin would be back and finding them in that situation would be to something hard to explain.

"God..." Ryujin closed her eyes, as her stepmother's fingers reached up to her pelvis, dangerously slipping into the edge of her shorts.

"I hope that stupid girl's pussy makes you feel a lot better than mine..." Yeji whispered to her, licking her lips slowly.

"Fuck... I don't think so." Ryujin breathed and suddenly all fear of them getting caught disappeared, now going into a strange fit of courage. "But in a little while more... I'll find out."

Immediately the smile on Yeji's face disappeared and now her hand slid towards Ryujin's semi-erect member, which made her gasp immediately and feel a current of pleasure run through her completely.

"Don't even try."

"Ryu!"

Yeji immediately pulled away from Ryujin, swimming towards the stairs, to get out of the pool, while the short-haired girl stood there, breathing hard, as she watched her beautiful ass flutter back and forth and walk away.

She had to control what she was feeling or she was going to explode, though the smile still wouldn't leave her face.

"Ryujin! Come here!"