Chapter 9

"Yes, I tell you everything will be all right, I am coming home, yes now in the early morning I decided to return since I had settled everything back in Canada and wanted to spend time with my wife. Yes, she is beautiful, one of these days you can come and I will introduce you guys, but be very careful, I will not allow anyone to take her away from me. Hahaha... Okay, I'm going into the room now, she's probably asleep and I don't want to disturb her. Bye, talk to you on Monday."

Hyunjoon put his hand on the knob and opened the door carefully, seeing Yeji with her back to him asleep, sound asleep.

Or so he thought.

He smiled, set the suitcase on the floor, walked over to the bed and gave her a kiss on the cheek, getting up again to go to the bathroom to take a shower.

Yeji immediately got up from the bed and Ryujin got out from under it, to run on her tiptoes to the door opening it carefully, but before leaving, she grabbed Yeji with an arm around her waist and kissed her.

"Go now!" The brown-haired woman whispered to her while smiling and pushed her a little to leave, immediately she closed the door carefully and Ryujin walked quickly, going to her own room.

Her heart was still racing from the adrenaline she was feeling when her father arrived and she had to gather her clothes and crawl under the bed. Then Ryujin smiled and went into the bathroom immediately to take a shower and calm down what she was feeling, minutes later she came out of the bathroom and lay down on her bed, a stupid grin on her face the whole time, faithfully remembering everything that had happened a few minutes ago.

Hwang Yeji is so sexy, her cock was still hard just thinking about her. And about the fact that she had been inside her pussy. Her perfect tight pussy.

"Goddamn... What's wrong with me with that woman?" She wondered. "Normally I never want to repeat, but with her? God!"

She closed her eyes and managed to fall asleep soon after, as her body was tired and satisfied.

But she knew this would not be the last time and she promised herself that.

🖤🖤🖤

The next morning, everything seemed normal again. Although Ryujin was woken up by the insestive ringing of her cell phone and a call from an unknown number again.

"What!?" She answered abruptly.

"I left you a bunch of messages yesterday, Ryujin! I called you and you didn't answer my cell phone. Now you have to make me happy."

She could feel the girl on the other end pouting as she spoke and remembered that party she had said she would go to, but had actually forgotten about.

"Ugh... It's like 7 in the morning, why are you calling me at this hour just for that-"

"It's 10 o'clock! And besides, I wanted to tell you that I'll come to your house, whether you want me to or not... I'm bored and I want to invite you for lunch. Or we can eat each other too."

Ryujin rolled her eyes at the girl's hints and still with her eyes closed nodded, she was half asleep and didn't even know what she was doing.

"Alright, see you in a couple of hours!"

Ryujin hung up the cell phone without another word and got out of bed grunting to go to the bathroom and take a cold shower she needed to calm her friend down.

Which she soon ended up stroking with the image in her mind of everything that happened the night before just before her father arrived.

As she went downstairs for breakfast, she noticed that her father and stepmother were in the pool. And she almost went over backwards when she saw Yeji's slender body in a pink bikini, which was perhaps a bit small to keep her breasts fully covered.