Chapter 5

Some time after she started her game again, she heard two soft knocks on her door.

So different from the ones her father made on this one, every time he was angry about something and decided to take his anger out on that poor wood.

"Ryujin?" She heard her stepmother's soft voice.

What is she doing here?

Then she got up seconds later, clearing her throat and opened the door.

"Do you need something?"

And though she tried not to sound rude, her face showed it. She wasn't sure how she felt about her father's new wife and even though she had jerked off the night before thinking about her, she still felt she should avoid her at all costs.

It was definitely not a very pleasant thing to do.

"I need your help with something, follow me."

So when Yeji turned around and Ryujin's gaze went down to her stepmother's butt, almost involuntarily, to realize that her white silk robe was somewhat short. Slightly too short.

Holy cow!

Ryujin gulped at her thoughts and cursed that she was once again invading her mind, only to then close the door to her room behind her, following Yeji towards Hyunjoon's office, which seemed a bit odd to her.

"I need your help with something on the laptop, I don't know what happened, I was working and all of a sudden it came out of that."

The woman told her with apparent confusion looking towards the laptop on her husband's desk.

Ryujin nodded, walked over to his father's desk and sat down in the chair to look at the laptop screen. Seeing absolutely no pages open.

"Where's the problem?" Ryujin asked in confusion.

"Here."

And really there was nothing, there was no problem with the computer, Yeji was not an old woman and knew perfectly well how to handle a computer, so what was going on?

Yeji leaned forward, standing next to Ryujin and put her hand on her shoulder, the dark-haired girl immediately swallowed hard at the closeness and at that touch that although it was only light, it managed to accelerate her heartbeat.

Her breathing started to become heavy too and without knowing exactly why.

Ryujin tried, but couldn't, to keep her eyes from going to those round breasts that she could notice next to her, she could almost kiss them because of how close they were to her face. She shook her head a little and looked back at the screen.

Yeji on the other hand, was smiling internally, while only dark and sinful thoughts were recurring in her head over and over again without even being able to help it.

Her mind was telling her that nothing she was doing was right and she had just had an internal fight with herself, before she went looking for Ryujin to 'help' her with the problem, but her real problem was between her legs.

"Here in this box." There she could see what Yeji was pointing at and she nodded, but the brown-haired woman didn't move.

Why is she still bent over like that, for God Jihyo sake.

"Did you see it?" Yeji asked softly as Ryujin tried not to even breathe.

"No, I'm just-"

"And this?"

In an act completely beyond her control, Yeji did something unexpected.

Ryujin's throat immediately went dry the moment her stepmother took her chin gently between her thumb and forefinger to turn her face towards her. The dark-haired girl not only met those dark, feline eyes, a malevolent smile, but also her round tits.