Chapter 3

The next day, Ryujin woke up at the sound of the alarm and grunted, sitting on the bed with her eyes closed for a few seconds, until she regained her strength to go to the bathroom.

"Mmmm fuck!" Her fist pumped rapidly from her cock, in front of the toilet, as every morning she had to do it without fail or it wouldn't let her receive the classes in peace.

A few girls she had slept with recently flashed through her mind, but it took her a long time to realize that those images always showed her spectacular cat eyes and perfect cleavage.

After drying off, she took a shower and dressed in jeans with rips at the knees and a black AC/DC shirt. She pulled her hair, or only half of it, back into a ponytail, leaving the rest to fall to her shoulders.

She grabbed her purse and was about to leave her room, but when she looked out the window, she noticed a black car on its way out, indicating that her father and stepmother had surely already left.

What are you going to do?

After she saw the car disappear before her eyes and thought about it for a few seconds, she put her bag on the bed, left her room and walked to her father's room.

The night before, Ryujin had seen her stepmother enter her father's office, which she had already noticed twice, so she wanted to check that everything was in order with that woman, something didn't look so good about it, but maybe it was just a guess in her brain.

Overthinking was sometimes her worst enemy.

Ryujin opened the door carefully, without making much noise, she noticed the room alone and tidy, she didn't know if the maid girl had already arrived or her stepmother had taken care of that and also the executive outfit it had laid out on the bed. Anyway, she walked to the wall closet in the corner of the room.

Big enough to fit at least 15 people in it. She opened it and looked everywhere, her father's clothes, coats and suits and her stepmother's dresses, blouses and jeans, nothing really interesting.

She tried to close it to take a step and rummage through the cabinets or shelves, but she heard a faint noise coming from the bathroom and then her heart stopped.

Damn!

She didn't have time to run to the door and the first thing she did was to get into the closet and close the door, just before she felt the bathroom door open and felt footsteps approaching the bed.

Her heart was racing and she was almost trembling, praying to God that her stepmother didn't go into the closet to get her clothes, so she decided to look through a doorjamb to make sure she saw what she was doing and her jaw almost dropped to the floor.

Now her stepmother was there, with her back to her and completely naked.

"Damn..."

Ryujin's eyes involuntarily wandered from her fine chocolate-colored hair, her shoulders, her back, her slender waist, until they reached that forbidden place she didn't want to look at, but I couldn't help but do so, her ass.

"Fuck..." She whispered as she swallowed hard, feeling her cock was getting hard, which was completely insane.

Why was she feeling that way while watching her FUCKING STEPMOTHER!!!?

She quickly closed her eyes and turned them away from the wretched thing, breathing heavily as she wished she could get out of the place quickly.

Almost half an hour later, Ryujin heard the door of the room open and close again, that's when she was able to get out of there, feeling weird enough after what happened.