Chapter 16

"You're mine and mommy doesn't like to share."

Her hand tightened a little on Ryujin's shaft and she began to pump slowly, causing a rather satisfying growl to come out of the girl's throat to her ears.

"I-I'm not yours..." Ryujin tried to say without sounding weak, but her strangled voice gave her away. Yeji gave smirked and gave her a kiss on the cheek, while slowly continuing to move her hand.

"Oh, yes you are... Tell me if maybe that little whore you were with last night made you feel at least half of what you feel when you're with me, baby..." Ryujin's chest began to rise and fall even faster. "Did you even cum inside her pussy like you do with me?"

The short-haired girl hissed in pleasure as her stepmother pressed a kiss to her neck.

"Y-you... You're playing with me, you're with him..." She said with her eyes closed, as she struggled with what she was feeling.

Having Yeji's round tits pressed into her back and her hand on her cock moving, wasn't helping much, but she couldn't even move to avoid it, it was as if her stepmother had used some kind of spell on her.

"No baby, I just play with you..." Yeji chuckled. "But your dad isn't doing too bad at all."

Not even half a second passed when Ryujin abruptly turned around and pinned Yeji to the wall making her gasp as she pressed her body to hers. The brunette bit her lip and smiled.

Without saying anything, Ryujin took her lips and started kissing them hard, she thrust her tongue in, exploring every part of her mouth aggressively and Yeji received it with a sigh and some moans coming from her throat, while her stepdaughter's hands were pressed to her hips.

Ryujin bit her stepmother's lower lip and then looked into her eyes.

Yeji could tell that those brown ones were full of anger and jealousy.

"You're making me lose my mind." Ryujin growled and Yeji smiled slightly.

"You lost it long ago, baby. Now just fuck me."

Immediately their lips met again and Ryujin slid her hands up Yeji's sides until she reached her thighs, then lifted her into her arms and pressed her against the wall again, pressing her body to hers.

Yeji could feel Ryujin's cock biting dangerously into her pelvis and she couldn't hold on for long before her hand slipped between them and grabbed her cock to settle it at her entrance and Ryujin pushed it inside her immediately and completely.

"Oh God!"

Yeji moaned sharply, throwing her head back against the wall and Ryujin began to move in and out of her with force and speed, with a ferocity she hadn't felt before and she was loving it.

The short-haired girl pressed her face into Yeji's neck, inhaling her sweet flowery scent as the water fell over them and made them feel even more drowned.

"Oh yes, like this Ryujin... Oh god yes!"

"I'll fuck you so much better than him!" Ryujin growled and bit her neck, then sucked on the mark and licked it.

"Ñnnhhhh! Ohhh fuck!" Yeji smiled when she heard Ryujin's words because she hadn't fucked that man, but Ryujin had definitely been the best fuck she'd ever had in her life.

No one else had ever made her feel that hot before and that wildness of wanting to spend hours and hours in bed. And also, no one else had ever cum inside her, ever.

"Ryujin-Ahhh!"

"That's the only name you'll repeat when he fucks you!" Ryujin pulled her down and immediately flipped her over so that she had her on her back.