Chapter 8

It was almost midnight when Ryujin arrived home, parked her motorcycle and went inside, immediately going to her room.

But just when she was in that hallway and right in front of her own room, the short-haired girl stood for a moment looking at the door of her father's room and her heart raced at the thought of the person who would be there, in her father's bed, surely asleep at this hour and she swallowed hard.

"Fuck you." She whispered and entered her own room a few seconds later.

She took a shower for almost half an hour, brushed her teeth and put on sweatpants with a black sleeveless shirt. Then she decided to lie down so she could sleep.

But as much as she wanted to, with her eyes closed, she tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep. Her mind, though when she wasn't drunk, seemed to be fucking with her.

You are alone with her...

"Why the fuck am I thinking about these things? I should have stayed at Yuna's or somewhere else."

Although obviously her best friend wasn't going to her place, maybe she should have gone to fuck that girl at her place, as she had asked.

After a few minutes, she opened her eyes and stared for a long moment at the ceiling.

"Stop thinking and go to sleep already..." She said to herself.

But right after that, she took a deep breath and got out of bed, sitting on the edge of the bed, with her elbows on top of her knees, while she had her legs spread and looked towards the door of her room.

"No..." She said to herself. Trying to fight what her insides were feeling.

Go... I know you want to... Go to her...

"No... Damn what am I..."

Her voice faded and before she could even stop herself, she found herself walking towards the door and out seconds later from her room. Looking exactly at the door at the end of the hallway.

It took her less than 10 seconds to reach the door to her father's room, Ryujin put her hand on the handle and was connected to it for a few seconds, thinking if that was the best decision, then she turned it.

Her heart was racing and without opening the door yet, she was feeling a warmth run through her whole body.

"Fuck it all." She whispered and opened the door.

Yeji turned quickly in the direction of the door a little surprised and with a cigarette in her hands. She was standing by the window with a red silk robe over it, but it wasn't fully closed and inside, Ryujin could notice a nice and sexy lace lingerie of the same color.

"Ryujin what are you doing here-"

The woman started, but before she could say anything else, Ryujin walked towards her and wrapped her arms around her waist, pulling her into her own body.

"I can't forget what happened... I can't get that blowjob out of my head. Not those burning eyes that looked at me. I can't..." Ryujin whispered against her lips and watched her close her eyes, as she felt her breath hitch as well.

Then she smiled. Ryujin knew it, she knew Yeji wasn't indifferent to her, she knew it was the same for her too.

And oh, how she enjoyed that strange sensation that ran through her body as she felt reciprocated.

"Ryujin... Go to your room, you're a bit drunk, go to sleep." Yeji opened her eyes and looked at her, then at her lips.

"I'm not drunk, I'm aware of everything I'm doing and what I want to do." The blonde lowered one of her hands slowly from her back, down to her ass, making her gasp. "I need to taste you, I need to feel your naked body."