Chapter 14

"So...? You're going to keep ignoring my damn calls?"

Yeji watched Lia enter her office and took a deep breath.

She had tried to avoid her and not answer her calls the day before when she apparently found out everything.

It was Sunday, but she still had work to do anyway.

"Lia... I can explain-"

"No, Yeji... I don't need you to explain, I need you to tell me everything from the beginning..." Lia seemed to be a bit annoyed with the whole situation. "Are you aware of the insanity you're committing? Do you realize that you're fucking your target's daughter?!"

Yeji closed her laptop and sighed, looking at Lia who had her arms crossed on the other side of the desk.

"I know, Lia... I know, it's... It's kind of complicated. At first I..."

"At first you what? You just thought you'd have fun?" Lia got up from the chair and paced back and forth in front of her. "Yeji... She's a teenager, you know that right? Besides it's very dangerous for you to go along with it.... She's your husband's daughter!"

"He's not really my husband, remember that the papers-"

"Anyway, Yeji... Whether it's lies or not. You're doing a damn job and now you're messing around with that little girl..."

Yeji threw her head back in the chair and closed her eyes. She knew perfectly well that what she was doing wasn't right and that it was risky enough to mess up her job. But that girl...

"It's... I love the way she kisses me, Jisu.... How her hands touch me and..."

I love how she calls me mommy while she fucks me...

"It's crazy!" Yeji's eyes widened and she straightened up in the chair when she heard Lia. "You're... You're in love with that girl?"

Yeji swallowed hard and frowned, becoming almost petrified at the question, but denied shortly after.

"No... I'm not... That's just a passing thing."

Are you sure?

"Well, I hope so... Because when that girl finds out what's really going on she's going to hate you and you know it.... You'll have to give up that stupid sexual relationship with her, if you understand that, right?"

Yeji looked at her for a few seconds and then got up from her chair and took a deep breath, heading towards her window, where she had a view of almost the entire city and how sunny the day looked.

"I know... That won't go on."

You sure?

🖤🖤🖤

Ryujin woke up that morning and had breakfast alone with her father, which she found a bit strange since her stepmother wasn't sitting across from her.

Then Yuna's words echoed in hee mind, maybe she should talk to her father?

She swallowed hard and looked up at her father, who was concentrating on his breakfast.

"Dad..."

Hyunjoon looked up at his daughter. But she paused for a few long seconds.

"What's wrong? Is there a problem?"

Ryujin swallowed hard, looked down at her plate, then back up at it and took a deep breath.

"I..." Again she paused. Some sexual flashbacks of what had happened with her stepmother flashed through her mind and then... "Where's your wife?"

You're not planning to tell him, are you?