Chapter 1

Okey First of all This is not mine it's not my original idea the real one is from

Peack_Fandom_Trash_935 in AO3 so  go and  see her work and give to He/She/They/Them  i  don't know all your love 

2 If Peack  tell me that ⟟ should eliminate  this because this is original from Peack i  will

3 I  do not own any of the characters  and English  it's not my first language  so I'm srry for grammar  issues here

4 ⟟ will give my own interpretation  for next chapters  and ideas since the history is not complete  whit that on lets continue

Enjoy

------------xxxxx

SUMMARY : After the Battle for Kamino, Fives and Echo wander around the wrecked city but stumble upon a hidden Kaminoan secret

NOTES : I apologize for any grammatical errors

Kamino was left in tatters after the separatists' attack. No one wanted to admit it, but they were all caught off guard, and shaken by the brutal assault. Kamino always seemed so untouchable to the clones, so to see it in tatters felt so unreal. Sectors of the city were still on fire, a tad infuriating since ninety percent of the time the planet was storming profusely, and this would be the only time the weather would be beneficial. Blaster marks went on to decorate the walls of the facilities, debris was scattered all over the place taking out bridges, with remaining Separatist assault craft littered among roofs and landing docs. 

Like many other legions that joined in the fight to protect their home, the 501st volunteered to stay behind to help with clean up. Although the 501st didn’t have that much of a break before their next battle they all unanimously voted to spend their off time on Kamino. 

Torrent Company was spread all over the city. Kix worked with the other medics in a makeshift medical tent attending to all the wounded. Jesse and Hardcase helped clean up debris on landing docs to make room for more aid to arrive. Rex was with Cody, alongside General Kenobi and Skywalker talking about future defense protocols for the city, and preparing for takeoff. 

That left Echo and Fives to roam the halls of the training facilities, looking for any survivors in the wreckage. The chances of finding survivors were slim, but that didn’t stop the newly promoted ARC Troopers from searching anyways.

The two domino twins found themselves on one of the lower levels of Kamino with the hallways still glowing red, dead droids scattered throughout, with the only noise to be heard was the synchronized footsteps of the ARC Troopers. 

“How much time do we have left?” Fives asked, breaking the silence between the two of them. 

“About two hours left before take-off,” Echo stated as he met Five's eyes “we should actually start making our way back to the Resolute now, we don’t want to be left behind after all,” he said the last part with a laugh. 

Fives couldn’t help but smirk “Yeah we know just how devastated the Captain would be to hear that”. 

Ever since Commander Cody promoted them to ARC Troopers Rex’s stress seemed to have doubled. Rex can usually handle one hyperenergetic cocky dumbass (aka Fives), but now there are two of them and it’s proved to be too much for the poor Captain to handle. 

They knew they were in no real danger though, they saw the smile that formed on the Captain's face after giving them the news.

“I don’t think anyone's down here,” Echos said solemnly, mind now back on the mission “ we would have seen a body or two by now.”