Chapter 15 / the sentence?

Trigger warnings?: mentions of mental hospital, mentions of killing

George pov:
Courthouse, 5pm

I sat next to quackity and Karl in the front row of the court room, dream kept looking over at me every now again like he was asking for help but there was nothing I could do.

As things were told and new things were mentioned, whispers and voices rose from the spacious room. The judges banged his small hammer on its podium announcing order and for everyone to be quiet.

"Order everyone!" The judge yelled, he then let out a loud sigh before diverting his eyes down at dream who hung his head low. "And for you dream, considering this is a mental issue.. I have made my decision."

The room fell silent waiting for the judge to finish.

"You will be sentenced to 4 years in a mental institute. You will have a possiblity of leaving a year earlier if your condition is seen as better." The judge finished before adding;

"Case dismissed!"

I watched as the guards took dream away back to his cell, he cried and pleaded to talk to me but the doors closed before he could finish. As soon as most people were out I grabbed my jacket and got up, quackity and Karl followed me out the room and into the outside world.

"George?" Karl asked as he watched drista run up to me and hug me,

"Are you okay?" Quackity butted in. I turned to face them before turning back to drista, I explained to her what happened since she was at an after school club.

"Atleast he will be getting the help he needs" the blonde smiled, though her smile was still sad. I felt bad.

"Go wait in the car I'll be there in a minute" I watched the young female run off before turning back to Karl and quackity with an emotionless expression. Honestly I wanted to break down there and then but I couldn't, I had cried so much these past few days and nights that I couldn't cry anymore.

"I'm fine you guys, I'm gonna take drista home" I said quietly and turned around to be met with sapnap and techno, their faces held sadness and guilt.

"George please, we're sorry" sapnap said softly, sorry? SORRY? I looked at them both in disgust I didn't know sapnap very well but we were friends, friends don't keep secrets from each other. I looked at sapnap before turnin my attention to techno.

"I've known you for years techno, YEARS! how are you so fine with dream?! He killed your brother for god sake!" I yelled, the two stood quietly and before they could reply I shoved myself past them and headed to my car.

I couldn't even talk to them two without yelling, Karl and quackity tried to call me back but I wouldn't listen. My mind was still a mess and I had no idea how to deal with it.

495 words!

Authors note:

So sorry I didn't upload, a lot has happened at college lately and I'm having therapy for it now. This book was supposed to be longer than my other ones but it was to no avail. This is book one of my next book, another dnf 3-4 years from George and dreams ages. Please vote for this book as I want it to grow to other people my dream to become a writer <3

Thank you so much for reading this book! It means a lot!