Chapter 2 / karl's friends.

Trigger warnings?: Mentions of abuse, mentions of self harm, mentions of blood, violence, murderous thoughts.

George pov
Saturday morning, 10:55am

I woke to the sun shining through my window and onto my face, I could tell it was going to be warm out. I didn't feel like going out but I had already told Karl I'd try to be there today to meet his friends.

I pulled myself out of my single bed and dragged myself to the bathroom across the hall, I heard no tv on and no man shouting which meant my father was definitely out, probably drinking at the local club. He wouldn't be home until the next day. I smiled at the thought before stepping into the shower.

After getting sorted I grabbed my jacket and put it on before putting my shoes on, I grabbed my phone and opened me and Karl's chat.

Karl🫶🏻

George:
Hey, I'm leaving now.
Karl🫶🏻:
Ok George, see you soon!!

I smiled at the text message before leaving the house through a window on the ground floor. About 30 minutes passed by and I arrived at the park, my eyes searched everything around me and just before I was about to move I felt arms wrap around my neck, I quickly darted around only to see Karl.. with two boys behind him.

"Woah! Calm down George" Karl chuckled before pulling away, I laughed nervously before scratching my head.

"Uh- yeah sorry 'bout that" I smiled before turning to the two boys, I looked at the short one, he wasn't that much shorter than me. He had lovely brown eyes, raven coloured hair and he wore a black hoodie. Then my eyes turned to look at the other boy, he was taller probably about 6'2 or 6'3 and he had dirty blonde hair, not to mention his eyes were a dark but extremely hot shade of green. I looked away when I felt myself turn red but my head snapped back to Karl.

"So, George the short one is Nick but he prefers to be called sapnap and the the taller is clay, but he likes to be called dream. It's their Minecraft tag names" Karl smiled softly, I nodded and he turned to the tamales standing there.

"Guys, this is George!" He said cheerfully.

We sat for hours, talking and laughing before I tapped sapnaps arm "tag!" I shouted and got up to run away with sapnap following close behind me. We both ran around which felt like forever until I felt a hand push me slightly, I landed into the shallow pond, laughing. When I stood up to look at sapnap who had shock written all over his face, I stopped laughing and turned to see Karl and dream run up to us.

"George.. how long has your dad.." Karl started, my stomach filled with fear and I slowly looked down at my reflection only to see that my make up washed off and bruises revealed themselves.

"I-.. I-.." I stuttered, I searched for words in my head as I got out of the pond, I felt arms wrap around me and I just felt myself break down in Karl's arms, "h-he hurt me again Karl! I can't do this anymore!.." I cried out, Karl hushed me and told dream and sapnap to go sit down under the tree nearby.

"Have you.. George.. have you hurt yourself?" Karl asked, I wanted to say yes I have but after remember what happened last time I told him and shook my head,

"N-no.." I lied.

Dream pov

Karl told me and sapnap to go sit under a tree to which we nodded and I looked at the crying George before turning away to follow sapnap. I heard what George said about his father and it made my blood boil, I looked at this boy once and I wanted to see him happy, see him smile and anyone who hurts him I'd kill.

"Dude, don't you dare do what I think your gonna do." Sapnap said sternly as we sat under a tree,

"Why not sap?! His father abused him! He deserves to rot in hell!" I growled lowly, the ravenette sighed before leaning against the tree, I stayed quiet.

"Just don't get caught." He mumbled but it almost sounded like worry. I snickered before pulling him into a hug and reassured him I wouldn't get caught.

Me and sapnap turned to see Karl walk up to us without George, I asked where the boy went and Karl said he wanted to go home. I nodded slowly before I spoke up.

"Hey uh Karl- can I have George's number? He seems pretty cool" I smiled, Karl nodded and I looked at sapnap who was eyeing me suspiciously. Karl gave me George's number and I decided to go home a few hours after hanging out with them.

George's pov:
At home, 5pm

I sat on my bed just scrolling through Twitter my father wasn't home yet which made me happy, I didn't have to hear him yell at me for something stupid. I scrolled through Twitter again but my eyes diverted to a text that was sent to me, I opened it and read the message in my head.

xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx

???:
Hey sorry I got your number
Off of Karl, it's clay :)
George:
Oh hi clay and yeah
that's fine! :)

I smiled as me and dream texted for a few hours, we got to know each other, he told me he liked the colour green and he opened up about how him and his sister lived alone and that his parents were never around. I felt sorry for him honestly and I ended up opening up about my family problems. I put my phone down and as I was about to get up I heard it ring, 'who could it be?' I thought and picked up my phone, private number? I reluctantly accepted the call and put my phone up to my ear.

"Hello George.." the voice spoke, I couldn't tell who it was so I stayed quiet. I heard the shallow breathing and I felt my anxiety rise.

"I'm your friend, don't be scared Georgie" the man spoke, it some what made me calm down and I sighed,

"W-what do you want?" I asked with a shaky voice, I felt my body shake a bit, this unknown person could be anyone— even worse it could be one of my fathers friends. I began to panic when I looked out the window and saw a figure sitting in the tree next to my house.

"I see you Georgie, open the window for me I want to help you" the man said, I could tell he was smiling and shook my head, I didn't know who it was and I didn't want to die today so I shook my head.

"Georgie.. I can make all your problems go away.." the man whispered through the phone before leaning towards the window, I looked at the man through the window with my phone still up to my ear. The man was wearing a mask that covered the bottom half of his face and he had blue eyes. His hair was also a dirty blonde colour. "Please Georgie?" He asked again through my device, I put the phone down on him and thought for a second before walking slowly towards the window. It was getting dark out and I slowly opened the window before quickly stepping back, the man stayed still for a bit before hoping through the window.

"W-who are you?" I asked with worry laced in my voice, the man chuckled before standing up

"I'm a serial killer Georgie-"

"How do you know my name?" I asked, no demanded to know. The man stood silently like he was trying to think of something to say.

"I've been watching you.." he said calmly, my face turned from calm to shock, how long has this man been watching me? What does he mean when he says he can take my problems away?..

"I know about your father, Georgie.." the man whispered as he stepped forwards towards me, backing me into a wall. I gulped and felt my face heat up, I looked down but he lifted my chin up.

"Just tell me what you want done to him and I'll do it, I'll kill him for you Georgie.." the man whispered, I heard the door fly open downstairs and my father began yelling for me to come out, I looked towards my door before looking back at the killer.

I nodded "kill him.." I whispered

Words?: 1445 <3