Chapter 5 / jealousy?

Trigger warnings?: intrusive thoughts, meantions of murder, self harm and attempts

Dream pov:
Lunch, 1:20pm

I walked with sapnap towards a table, Tommy had invited me and sapnap to come sit with him, techno, and one of his closest friends. Tubbo. We sat down and began talking about school, George and other general things. When I turned to look around the lunch hall I kept noticing techno was staring at me and when I made eye contact with him he looked away.

"Do you have a staring problem buddy?" I asked calmly, the boy shrugged and played with his food.

"It's weird how you never noticed George before, like last year you yelled at him for running past you with some of his friends. Why do you want to be near him now?" Techno asked with his face covered with suspicion.

Sapnap turned his attention to techno while Tommy and Tubbo just sat there not knowing what to say or do. "Does that mean you have to stare at him all the time?" The ravenette mumbled.

After talking it was time to go back to lesson, I got up and began heading to my lesson with sapnap who was in my lesson anyway. "Hey sap?" I muttered, the boy glanced at me in a way to say yeah? "I think techno knows something about me.." I mumbled, sapnap laughed and pushed me playfully

"Quit being paranoid, your a good killer, makes sure there's no fingerprints anywhere and you always check begin you" the boy whispered but loud enough so only I could hear. I nodded but my thoughts didn't reassure me.

- next day -
Dream pov, around lunch time

I walked around the school halls looking around for george, I knew he'd be in school today and I had no time to waste in finding him. I had also got a bit more information on wilbur, he suffers from anxiety and depression, he self harms and has attempted many times but unfortunately failed. This was going to be easy to kill him. Easier than I had thought.

I walked out into the courtyard where I hadn't check led yet only to see George in between wilburs legs, both reading a book. It made my blood boil, they weren't supposed to be together. I stared at them for a while plotting on when to kill wilbur, tonight. I'll kill him tonight.

I walked over to the two brunette and stood when I approached them. George looked up at me with a smile, god his smile made my heart flutter "uh- hey dream" the boy said softly, wilbur just smiled with a small nod following.

"Hey- uh George, can you come at help me with something?" I asked hoping he'd get up.

"Can it wait? I'm in the middle of a book with wilbur" he asked and then glanced at wilbur

"Not really, my locker is stuck and I can't get it open" I answered with a slight attitude, though I hoped he didn't notice.

"Oh uh sure, I'll talk to you tonight wilbur?" George smiled, hugging the taller boy. Again it made my blood boil but I kept my anger inside me. After that George got up and followed me, god I was wondering when we'd leave. I hated wilbur for liking George and I know it's petty but I feel like me and George are meant to be.. we're soulmates.

564 words <3