Chapter 7 / hes dead.

Trigger warnings?: mentions of suicide, panic attack.

George pov:
First lesson 9:15am

I entered the school later than usual because I had slept in, I pulled out my time table to see what I had first only to huff once seeing English written down, yeah I wasn't really good at English but who could blame me? It was A LOT of writing.

I turned a corner to see techno and Tommy crouched next to a boy who sobbed on the floor, I frowned not seeing wilbur who always was standing next to techno and telling Tommy what to do. I slowly made my way over,

"Uh? What happened?" I asked and gave the boy some roses from the packet sitting in my pocket. Tommy and techno looked at each other and just as techno opened their mouth the boy sitting on the floor spoke up.

"Wilbur committed suicide!" He cried, tears streamed down the boys face as I just stood there and began to cry myself.

Techno then out an arm out and sighed "I-it's true George.." his words broke my heart, my best friend had died.. he always was depressed but I thought I made him better? I guess not.

"I-I need some time.. to myself" I spoke and then turned to my heels, I began running away and up some stairs, I even ran past dream and sapnap. After I stopped running to catch air a brush of wind blew through my hair and I looked up to see I was on the roof. At this point I was angry not sad, I'm not even sure why I was angry. "Why did you leave me wilbur! How could you!" I yelled into the sky. I couldn't care less if people were at the bottom and looking up, I was so broken that I didn't even care.

"..how could you.." I whispered as I fell to my knees, sobbing into my hands, wilbur had always been there for me and now I'm not sure what I'd do without him, sure I have Tommy and techno and my other friends but wilbur was my closest friend.

I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me and turned around not to even see who it was I just cried into their chest. My heart ached from the pain I felt and I tried to calm down.

"Come on George.. breathe with me.. 1.. 2.. 3.." a voice calmly said, I nodded and followed the breathing patterns before calming down. When I had calmed down I looked up to see dream holding me, he looked upset to see me in such a state but I couldn't help it.

"I-I'm okay n-now.." I mumbled, my rosy cheeks were now stained with tears that had already escaped my eyes. Dream smiled a bit and pulled my closer as we sat on the floor together.

"Are you okay George? What happened? Did them bullies h-"

I cut dream off and looked away "wilburs dead.." I muttered, dream fell silent and so did I. "Techno said he committed suicide.." I added.

"I'm so sorry George.." dream whispered and ran his rough hands through my hair, it felt nice and so calming but I stayed quiet. It was probably to weird to say anyway.

"I-it's fine.. I just want to go home.." I mumbled sadly and looked up at dream with an emotionless smile. Dream looked down back at me with pity before helping me up to my feet.

"How about you come to my house? I don't want your dad to say anything.." dream smile softly, yeah my dad was at home today drinking and to be honest I didn't want to deal with it so I agreed. Now I come to think of it, I never been to dream house, like throughout the whole time of knowing each other.