Chapter 10 / helping me?

Trigger warnings?:

Dream pov:
Technos house, 8pm

I stood on techno balcony peering into his window as I waited for the boy to enter his room and close his door, when I saw a familiar figure close the door and sit at his desk I quietly knocked on his glass door. Techno turned to face me and without hesitation he got up and opened the door, gesturing for me to come in.

"Hey.." I muttered, the pinkette nodded and sat back down. "I want to ask you a question."

I caught techno attention because he turned his chair around to face me "yeah?" He replied.

I took a deep breathe and glanced at his odd yellow eyes, his hair was just above his shoulder and he seemed tired but yet calm. "Who am I?" I asked. Techno sat quietly and I thought he was gonna call for his parents but his words took my by surprise. "Clay, dream for that matter." I stood shocked and my brain tried to search in need of what to say. How did he know? I looked over at a mirror to see my clothes and my mask. I wasn't showing any signs of who I really was.

"Dream, I know who you are and what you did" techno spoke up,

"B-but.. how?" I stammered, I was so confused and even a little part of me was scared.

"I figured it out, you like George. You killed people who tried to take him away from you, you killed my brother" he added, his hands rested in his lap as his yellow eyes looked like they were glowing in the dark. I hung my head in grief. I caused this family so much pain by killing off one of them and now because I had finally heard the word of brother come out of this man's mouth I just felt horrible.

"I'm sorry techno.." I mumbled sadly, he didn't say anything and got up, he started walking towards me but I didn't move I just stayed still waiting for his fist to collide with my face. But nothing was done.

"It's okay dream" techno said as he rested his hand on my shoulder, "then downstairs might not be able to forgive you but I can.. and I'm going to help you.. because this obsession with George? It's not healthy if he ever finds out he's going to be so hurt and you will too" techno smiled sadly, I could see the pain behind his calm eyes and it made me feel even worse.

I nodded in response and we talked for about an hours before I left.

Next day, Tuesday.
Dream pov
Lunch, 12:30pm

Me and sapnap sat in a corner table at lunch in the corner of the lunch hall, I hadn't mentioned to sapnap that techno knows about me killing. I had also noticed George wasn't in again, probably getting rest at home, I did text him every now and again to ask if he was okay which George just left me on delivered for, i saw his bullies earlier and I ended up walking in a different direction due to me being too angry.

While me and sapnap were talking someone sat beside me, none other than techno. I greeted him with a smile and he did the same but sapnap didn't, he sat there confused.

"Why's he here?" He whispered to me, clearly not quiet enough because techno chuckled and leaned forward.

"He killed my brother," I gulped before looking down at my untouched food, sapnap looked like he had seen a ghost and he uncomfortably coughed.

"I visited techno last night because of what he said yesterday in the hallway and we talked about it, he forgives me and he said he's going to help you to help me get better.." my voice trailed off as sapnap nodded.

"Well then, how are we going to do this?" Sapnap asked, me and techno sat quietly, techno was clearly thinking but me on the other hand I didn't even know how to stop.

"Are you going to tell George?" Sapnap asked techno to which the pinkette shook his head,

"No, dream has to tell him. Whether George wants to stay friends or not with him it's best if it comes from him." Techno said sternly glancing up at me. I nodded in response and we kept on talking until time was over for lunch.

743 words <3