Chapter 3 / bullies

Trigger warnings?: blood, violence, abuse, bullying, f slur

George pov:
Monday morning, at school. 10:45am

I just walked out of my second lesson of the day, I had a few people in it that I spoke to during the boring class. I walked down towards my locker which was on the other side of the school building, as I was walking I felt someone hand grab my hood on my hoodie and pull be backwards, 'great..' I thought, James.

"Where you going George?" James asked sarcastically, I stayed silent and when I didn't speak he shoved me towards the lockers that stood behind me.

"He asked you a question!" A blonde boy snarled behind James, James laughed and leaned closer to me,

"I think he's gonna cry" he mocked, I felt tears fill my eyes but I blinked them away before looking in another direction. James went to grab my face to make me look at him but some sort of rage filled my veins and I pushed him away.

"J-just leave me alone!" I shouted. James looked shocked for a second but anger filled his eyes and he punched me to the floor, I screamed in pain but it was no use, no one was around. They continued to kick and punch me until someone yelled.

"Get off of him idiots!" I recornized that voice. Karl, I felt my body shake with fear and my breathing hitched.

"K-Karl go away! I-it's fine!" I cried out, Karl was my closest friend and I couldnt let anything happen to him, I promised his father.

"No!" Karl growled and shoved James away, defending me as he stood in front of me. The boys laughed before two of them held Karl's arms, leaving him defenceless.

James grinned before throwing a punch to Karl, I felt my mind turn dizzy, I knew I lost a bit too much blood and I felt my world turn dark and soon enough my body collapsed onto the floor and the last thing I heard was James calling us faggots.

Dream / clay pov:

Me and sapnap ran into some blonde boy who was probably a year younger than us, his blue eyes scanned us down and soon after he was joined by a tall brunette boy with glasses and another boy but with pink hair and yellow eyes, a weird colour for eyes. Must be contacts, I shrugged.

"Hey I'm Tommy! These are my brothers techno and wilbur!" The boy shouted, god was this idiot loud, thought he seemed alright to be around. Me and sapnap talked to them for what felt like forever this Tommy kid wouldn't stop talking and same with wilbur who jut mocked the boy, techno on the other hand stared me and sapnap down, like he was judging us on things.

Our heads snapped towards the corner of the corridor once we heard screaming and punches being thrown, me and sapnap looked at each other before racing down the hallways and seeing George on the floor covered in blood. The three siblings followed us and once they saw the sight techno immediately pushed past us to help Karl and George. I stared at techno who was trying to wake George up, I felt my heart ache at the sight of my crush being hurt and not just that. Unconscious. But my heart also filled with jealousy. 'I'll have to find out more about techno..' I thought as I joined the man helping out.

Sapnap asked Karl what had happened while Tommy and wilbur ran around into every classroom to find a teacher. He hugged the crying boy tightly, which was odd, sapnap never even let me touch him. What was different about karl? Did he like him?

George pov:
At the infirmity

What was that terrible pain? I opened my eyes only to see a bright light and instinctively I pulled my arm over my eyes,

"George!" I heard a voice call out and I slowly sat up in pain.

"W-what.. what happens?" I asked with a raspy voice, I looked over to see Karl sitting beside me with dream, sapnap and wilbur. Karl told me that Tommy and techno were here but they had to leave to which I nodded.

"C-can I go home?.." I asked quietly before wilbur helped me out of my bed,

"Of course, just take it easy. Wilbur can you drop him home?" Karl asked worriedly, the tall brunette nodded and smiled at me before helping me out the school.

God I hated my life.. I'm getting abused at home and now I'm school?.. what did I do to deserve this?..

779 words <3