Chapter 14 / our talk

Trigger warnings?: mentions of murder, yelling

George pov:
Police station, 12:34pm

"Why are you here George?" The killer asked, no dream asked, I stared him in his eyes hesitantly. What can I say? That I'm pissed at him? That I'm in love with him?

"I.." my voice trailed of as I listed possible questions I could ask, I sighed and eventually built up the courage to talk, "when did you start?.." I asked.

Dream kept his gaze at him, I could see how hurt and sad he was, I didn't care though. I needed answers. The blonde looked down at his hands that rested in his lap and his hair dropped over his eyes, covering them slightly, to help him avoid my piercing eyes.

"When I was 14.. I told you.. twice about my family and why I started." Dream said with a smug smirk, why the fuck are you smirking for? Your being sentence to probably life in prison!

"Ok.. who else knows?" I asked with narrowed eyes, his gaze quickly turned back up to me and his body sat straight, good. I must've asked something I wasn't supposed to know.

"Well.. sapnap knew.. he.. he was my only friend growing up. I was going through depression while taking care of my little sister, he even babysat her while I was out getting things.." his deep voice trailed off, he looked ashamed and I felt a little bit bad, but there was other things he could've turned to. He could've reached out.

"Well? Who else knows?" I repeated.

"..techno.. but please don't be angry at him!" He said quickly and carefully.

I was in shock all over again, how was techno okay with this? Okay with this guy murdering his own brother. If that was me I would've ripped dream apart by now. My eyes looked down at the floor beneath me.

"George.."

"Shut up dream!" I yelled in hurtfulness. My eyes quickly looked back at the killer and I had gotten up from my seat, my hands were placed in the table and I felt anger filling my mind.

"Your sick! You need help dream! You can't just kill people because you love me!" I cried, my mind began to blur.

"I killed your father and your bullies! I didn't kill them out of love! I killed them because they hurt the love of my life!" Dream snapped back, I looked at him shocked. Love of his life?

"I'm sorry dream.. but we can never be a thing.. I loved you so much.. I was going to ask you on a date.. but you.. you need help." I said and turned towards the door. I called out for an officer to come and get me as I heard dreams pleads and cries.

"George please!"
"George don't leave me!"
"I'm sorry!"

I exited the room and followed the officer back outside to see drista waiting there for me, I smiled at her and we soon went back to my house.

Drista pov:
George's home, 3pm

I followed George inside the empty house, it reached of alcohol but the smell was slowly fading away, George hadn't said nothing on our way to his house but I didn't mind, he was hurt and I was going to give him as much time as he needed.

George told me I could take his bedroom until he had the money to get a two bedroom house, he told me he picked up a job recently but hadn't told his friends, he was going to move to Los Angeles.

"George, I can't take your bed. It's yours" I said softly, the brunette turned to face me and he laughed a bit before his face rested into a sad expression.

"Please? Just take it, I can't.. I can't stay in there anymore.. I've got too many memories." He replied quietly, my eyes saddened to see him in such a state and I ended up hugging the poor boy.

After a few seconds he broke down in my arms, ranting about how much he was sorry and how much he loved dream. He went on about the kills and mostly his best friends wilburs death.

"I-I don't know w-what to do drista! I-I love him!" He managed to say, I rubbed his back gently and sat him down next to me on the couch, George wiped his tears but his cheeks were stained with the waterfall of tears.

"It's okay George.. but.. dream loves you too.. he always came home speaking about you and how much he missed you" I looked down, I was upset that my older brother, dream, my idol got arrested but I was also happy. He could finally get the help he deserved.

"He wanted to stop for you George.." I muttered, George looked up at me with shock and his back straightened.

"W-what?" He choked out, "he wanted to..?"

I nodded, "techno and sapnap were going to help him but maybe he thought it wasn't enough and turned himself in.." I added, George hugged me, he saw how much it hurt me and I ended up crying with him, we sat there in puddles of tears before the brunette pulled away.

"He will be back soon, I promise" George's whispered

883 words <3