My family old and new - female navi

Start from the beginning

Y/n " no my son I'm good"

Tsyerio " mom is everything okay"

Y/n " everything is fine my children you don't need to worry about me I'm good"

Lo'ak " we want hunting today and eight some fish we had caught enough fish to feed the whole village today"

Y/n " oh wow that amazing"

Tuk " dads and babas let me help pull in the net I got to be help as well"

Y/n " that amazing tuk ... speaking of your father where are they"

Neteyam " they had left to speak with some of the top warriors about scouting they said they will be home for dinner, I and Ao'nung had started on dinner"

Y/n " it smells wonderful" the kids had smiled towards their mother you are a good mother it was always your fear that you will be a bad mom, but it seemed like they was proven wrong as you were raising your kids well and with love.

????? " Neteyam and Ao'nung is your mother home if she not we will go after here" your mates soon walked into the home and soon saw you siting by the cooking fire, you were cooking some vegetables with the help of tuk, tsyerio, and kiro.

Y/n " hello my loves how was your day" all four male navi soon saw you and smiled they are happy you are home now verse being out there alone making them worry.

Rotxo " mom I and lo'ak had gather the clay bowls and set them up for dinner"

Y/n " yes please and the clay cups as well"

Kiro " can we have spartan fruit juice tonight"

Y/n " yes you grandmother had kindly drop off a jar of it this morning when you all left" the kids are happy and after a while dinner was set and soon served right after that. While having dinner you were trying to maintain a cheerful spirt but your mates could see something was the matter. The kids soon went to bed as you were still up making cleaning and make sure the medical supplies was good.

Y/n " ....." You soon felt someone behind you and wrapped their arms around you right away you can tell it was jake.

Jake " what the matter my love"

Y/n " nothing the matter my love"

Neytrio " we can tell something the matter ma y/n"

Y/n " thinking about my past that all"

Ronol " what about your past beloved"

Y/n " just some old faces from my past those who are long gone now I think that all"

Tonowari " you can tell us we would love to here about your past you ..."

Y/n " I'm done I'm heading off to bed are you all coming"

Tonowari " no we will stay up a bit longer we will be there soon"

Y/n " okay good night love you"

Them " love you too" you had soon disappeared into the bedroom you shared with the mates, you had kept your past life a secret as they way things had ended between you and your clan was not a good. You had still felt the heartbreak of everything that happened that day even due it has been many years since then.

The next day

Y/n " ....." you are underwater collect some clams and shells that were need for medical supplies, even collecting sea weeds to use as bandage as well. You soon resurface and swam back to the rock that was holding all the stuff and began drying out the sea weed.

Y/n "......"

???? " mama" you soon looked back to see Tuk running towards you being followed by Kiro and Tsyerio they soon stopped near you with smiles, on their faces.

Kiro " hey mom we came to help you if that fine"

Y/n " sure come help me chop up the sea weed it can be used more then bandage"

Tsyerio " I didn't know that how did you know that mom"

Y/n " it was something I was taught when I was younger I will teach you"

Kiro " cool hey mama how did you learn that beautiful song you sing, we hear you singing once a mouth or more at night alone"

Y/n " it a song I had sang when I was younger I helps me feel close to my ancestors, maybe tonight I will teach you all and your brothers"

Tuk " really"

Y/n " yes"

Tsyeio " we wish we could sing it like you as when you are singing it, the song feels like it making life peaceful without you doing anything"

Y/n " all will be explained in time my loves now .... Looks like it going to rain here help me gather everything up and we will head home a storm it coming" the kids didn't know how you could tell a storm was coming by a few clouds, even the clan had many questions about you as you knew things they never heard of in their life. Even the elders were confused as well as you has many special gifts that seemed to pass down to your kids, making them very unlike other children here.

Y/n " huh" you had heard a melody being slang but when you looked back you didn't see anyone but heard the melody playing, you had shake it off and soon caught up with the kids not noticing you were being watched by navi warriors from a far distance.