chap19

Krishna's pov:
I am getting married in a week.
I know everything will change, i love maha aunty alot, i believe her. She gave me the love and care i wanted from my maa.
And Vikram, i dont know, will he like me?
It makes me scared to blindly jump into a loveless marriage, but maha aunty's word give me strength to believe in a bright future.

Today, im getting engaged,
At my house.
A small ceremony, very few close family members are invited.
My best friend shravya is getting me ready.
S: u look so pretty krishu, vikarm will fall for u in first sight only." she said getting excited.
She know about vikram, about what aunty said.
She is my best friend since our childhood.
We always stick together like fevicol.
She was always with me , in my thick and thin.
Happy or sad , she was always with me.
She is a monkey in human disguise.😄
K: seriously u think so , first of all he has to look at me na , later we will think about falling.
S: whatever, im soo happy for u.

Walking to the living room, where the arrangements for our engagement

Walking to the living room, where the arrangements for our engagement. I saw him sitting with a serious look on his face.
Beard just like a love failure, devdas look.  Hairy Gorilla
He still look soo handsome though.
But he will look more handsome if he smiles.
I was busy oogling at him when shravi wispered in my ear: should i arrange for first night? The decoration will not be wasted, we just have to shift." She said teasing me, gush of blood running up my face.
I smacked her and nanna came to me taking my hand he made me sit beside vikram. He dint even look at me where as i was constantly stealing glances of him not minding the people around.
Common dude, its my home, my engagement and my husband, ade ... To be husband.
We did the pooja as the priest said. Vikram was mechanical doing the pooja like a robot given a command to.
I felt sad....😔

Later we were asked to exchange the rings. And garlands.

I got this ring specially made, it has hidden message, no one can find it by looking at it

I got this ring specially made, it has hidden message, no one can find it by looking at it. We have to look very carefully to know it.

Maha aunty came to me and slide the bangles onto my hand. She kissed my forehead and blessed me along with uncle.

V: always stay happy my dear, from today, u are my daughter, our princess

I hugged him with slight tears at the corner of my eyes.
Nanna came and blessed us. He turned to Vikram " take care of my daughter, son. Im giving my life in ur hands" he said being emotional, and then he hugged me.
V: what is this all emotional and all. What will u do during her appagintalu (send off), bavagaru. "Uncle said.
M: he will come to our house along with his daughter, kada annayya( right brother). "Aunty said to which everyone laughed.
But one person was standing there all silent, vikram.
____________________________
It is my mehendi today,
Im getting mehendi applied on my hands .i was completely lots in my thoughts.Thinking about the words my grandmother said to me, accusing. After everyone left that day, my grandmother, my mom's mother, Mrs. Prajaktha das. Started a new drama.
Her drama is not new to me. She always does this with me.
She had always hated me , from my birth.
She always accuse me of killing her daughter.
Im a bad omen, because of me , her daughter died.im unlucky.
She never left a chance to taunt me and nidhi is my mother's sister's daughter.
Nidhi was grandmaa's favourite.
Even nidhi followed her in taunting me all my life. I still carve for their love.
When i was a kid , all my classmates used to tell stories about their grandparents and their love.
I also used to expect love and care from my grandmother, i thought i can experience mother's love from her but she never cared. And nidhi too hated me equally.
All my cousins too hate me.
Their reasons, unknown.
I used to cry, and carve for their love. I dont have any grudges against them .They are family.
She said," u have no shame girl, my nidhi died and u planned to get married, that too, to her boyfriend, her lover, her fiance.
U have completely left ur manners and not even a bit of shame is left in u.
U stole her fiance. " Saying she slapped me hard on my face.
I was crying non stop, searching for nanna he wasn't here all the while, if he was here , he would had never let her slapped me. He was my shield, always protected me from her and this world.
When ammamma was about to slap me again, nanna came shielding me. I hid behind him.
R: dont u dare lay ur finger on my daughter attayya.
U have no right to decide her life, if u never cared. And it was vinod and maha, who wanted to get my daughter married to their son . And i felt that, she will be loved in that house , which she couldn't get from her own family.so dont get involved much. Keep up ur reputation and leave my house" he said pointing to the main door.

I was lost in my thoughts, when shravi shook me getting me back to the world.
S: oye, madam, where are u lost ah?.....ohhhh in ur husband's thoughts ... Ahaaa, what dirty things u were imagining,bolo bolo!"
She said making me laugh.
She know very well by my serious expression that i was sad, she wantedly said this to make me laugh.
So i played along.
K: oh that, i was thinking about my fantasy, u know na , open terrace, rain, and all..." I said facking my blush.
Which i regretted instantly, she started teasing the hell out of me for the rest of the day.

____________________________So guys what do you think abt itDo let me know in the commentsSee ya in next chappyLoveT

So guys what do you think abt it
Do let me know in the comments
See ya in next chappy
Love
T.