bonus chapter.

As per the request from my heart and brain, which agreed to something together, which happens rarely😅.... And also my dear readers request.... Here is the bonus chappy for our lovelies.....

Thank you all for your love....
I hope you would like the continuation....

So let's jump in!!!
________________________________
Krishna's pov:
Carsing my 5months baby bump, I stood grinning widely to myself looking in the mirror. This has become my daily routine now a days, looking at my growing baby bump after shower , lost in my thoughts waiting for the day when I hold my baby in my arms.... Vikram was no less, he keeps finding reasons just to stay around me and talking to our baby... I don't complain though, even I crave for him to be around me. He made me apply my maternity leave from the very next day, he got to know about my pregnancy. Taking extra care..and it's like even he is on maternity leave along with me.(Peternity leave!!) I have to daily push him out of the house to make him go to work...even though attamma and mavayya are taking good care of me, this husband of mine had become even more protective about every thing I do...This man is hell bent on making up for me.. For all the days he made me cry;his words, not mine... Every night he say a sorry and I love you, before sleeping. If I ask, he says that, he was mad to not know my love for him before and if he had known, he would have turned the world upside down for me.
Only if I knew bangaram, I would have only loved you and nothing else except loving you for all my life..
Remembering his words, I took a deep breath inhaling vikram's smell from his T-shirt in my hands..... Home, is all I felt.
Putting it on, it reached upto my mid-thigh, still it felt comfortable. I can wear these in my last trimester also, it's soo loose. I wore his t-shirts as my night clothes, coz, u see, I'm pregnant and my clothes doesnt fit me anymore.
I was lost in my husband's thoughts, when I felt a hand slide on my baby bump from behind and a head snuggle into the crook of my neck.
" Vikram.... " A soft moan left my lips when he placed an open mouth kiss and sucked the sweet spot on my neck.
"Happy first anniversary jaan" He whispered in my ears.
" It's tomorrow vikram, which is 2 more hours for 12am" I said leaning onto him.
" do I need just a day to celebrate with you ...everyday is a celebration for me .....with you ...now our baby. "He said kissing my chubby cheeks, his habit since I started growing because of my baby. He said, he felt my cheeks  are so cute that he felt like kissing them forever and I looked hot because I turned more beautiful due to my pregnancy glow. I blushed remembering his words.
"stop blushing or I will take you right now!!! You know how hard I am controlling myself... " He said making me blush more.
" Who asked you to control" I said in a husky voice.
This pregnancy hormones.... Urgh... They are always jumping in joy and it is turning me more.. Ahemmm.. Horny???
His eyes held desire for me , but it immediately softened as he replied " My baby" 
" we can be slow....there is no harm...it's just my fifth month." I said in the same tone trying to seduce  my husband .....told you these hormones are really making me go crazy, nowadays I just keep craving for mangoes and Vikram.
" I don't want to cause any harm to our baby ,I don't want to take risk"  he replied with a helpless look giving a peck on my lips.
" I am a doctor and I know there is no risk"  I whined pushing him slightly .
" and you are pregnant which means the doctor is not in her right sense of mind " he said laughing .
" get lost"  I said walking to the bed .
He kneel down before me as I sat at the corner of the bed .he pecked my belly and then my lips saying
" I have a surprise for you"  my eyes immediately brightened, Vikram and his surprises are always my love. He full filled almost all my wishes which I wanted to do with him which are my surprises he gave .
I always wonder, how he knew...even the silliest of my wish , he made it true...
He pulled a cover before me and I grinned widely " you got a saree for me!!!"  I asked in excitement .
" No ,I bought it for my baby " he replied making me pout.
" it's a boy Vikram " I said.
" and how do you know ?" he asked .
" I know, I can tell it just by looking at the scan. every obstetrician can, but it's just, they don't tell it as it is illegal to reveal the gender of the baby in our country .they just confirm it by other test"  I said proudly .
" My princess...." he whined.
" it's our prince" I said laughing. " wait and watch, I will make a princess next time " He said and I blushed hard.. " then I will be the happiest person on the Earth coz you will be full filling another wish of mine"  I said pecking his nose.
" yaa yaa, I know you want a  boy and a girl , I want the same.." He said kissing my cheek again.
" But I want my princess first" He continued.
" I want my Prince first, who will take care of his little sister just like how her dad will do " I said softly and join our foreheads smiling at each other.
" time to get you ready " he said pulling back.
" Now ? I thought you planed the surprise tomorrow " I said.
" Everyone will be around tomorrow, let me have my time with my wife"  he said lovingly
"come"  He said making me stand up from the bed and pull up my t-shirt leaving me bare for his eyes to devour, slowly pulled me by my waist and kissed me on my bare shoulder , he sighed deeply pulling back .
Making me where my blouse and the underskirt, draping the saree he got for me, all by himself .
his favourite hobby, to get me dressed, mainly saree .
when ever I wear a saree, it's him who drapes it for me ....obviously being all touchy touchy. He took all his time to doll me up and making my hair giving the last touch up of sliding the jasmine flowers with a pin and filling my hair partition with Vermillion. simple but elegant and my glow help me look more beautiful , his love makes me look even more beautiful. He stood behind me, looking through the mirror smiling, with a satisfactory look and proudly  raised his collar for the work he did.
" not bad, Mr. husband, good development " I complimented.
" I am practicing to doll up my princess"  he said and I gave a fake offended look ...
" To not let my queen take the pain , struggle with our toddler....
Anyhow, we are making naughty babies. I guarantee you.... She is surely gona be mischievous.... " He said winking..... I punched him in the stomach, laughing..