chap 23

Krishna's pov:
The beautiful sunlight woke me up from an uncomfortable sleep , asking me to embrace the new day and new start of the new chapter of my life.( So much new!!) My married life. ☺️
Smiling i got up from the floor, i looked at Vikram who was still sleeping, he looked so cute, like a baby.
" He shows so much of anger when he is awake, why cant he be like this always, so cute and sweet like a baby" i thought pouting to myself.
I groaned because of the back pain, the precious floor had given me.
Slowly i walked into the bathroom to freshen up.
Getting ready i called attamma, i told her i was ready, so she asked me to come out, walking out of the room i saw her standing near the door, i gave her a small smile , wishing her good morning.
She understood the sadness behind my smile,
" Was it like how we expected or worse ?" She asked.
" May be , worse" i said fidgeting with my saree pallu, debating with myself to say it or not, yet i said it.
" What happened, are u ok krishu?" She asked panicked.
Awee i love her sooo much, i love it when she calls me krishu.
" Im ok attamma, its just that , he think , i had manipulated u to get me married to him." I said thinking there is no point in hiding this, as vikram will any moment say it by himself in his frustration.
She gave me a sad apologetic look saying" i am sorry ra, u know na i love u " she said as if explaining to a small kid.
I smiled immediately.
I dont want to spoil her mood, so to divert the topic, i asked , "how do i look??"

M: "like my krishna" she said taking little kajal from the corner of her eyes and placed it behind my ear to ward off evils

M: "like my krishna" she said taking little kajal from the corner of her eyes and placed it behind my ear to ward off evils .
We both walked towards the pooja room to do our morning pooja, lighting the diya as Attamma said she made me do the pooja, as im the new bride.
Later i made my favourite payasam for prasadam and gave for every one.
All aunties were giving me teasing look but dint dare to speak out , they were scared of attamma, hahaha, i love her she is my superhero now. I was lost in my superhero thoughts like a kid, when i saw vikram coming down the stairs with daksh, of course i can identify its daksh he is always stuck to vikram like a magnet, i dont complaint though, he is helping vikram to maintain his cool before the relatives, i was observing them.
They came and sat on the sofa, i passed the payasam bowl to daksh smiling, he gave me an awkward smile taking it. I know i can understand, we never met personally. And he know the truth of this marriage.
Then i gave the bowl to Vikram, he dint take it.
One aunty sitting there said" take it vikram, ur wife made it with lots of love for u, u cant act all shy after last night" she said teasing him.
Haa, how does she know what happened last night inside our room, she cant just assume anything just like that,
What is wrong with all these aunties, i don't know , why are they all so hell bent in making us uncomfortable and teasing, is it like this in all the house??
Attamma came there, and all the aunties went back to there silent trip, i gave a victory smile, grinning i looked at attamma, my superhero.
She took the bowl from my hands and pushed a spoonful of payasam into vikram's mouth, he dint had any option than swallowing it.
Wow , may be i can use this trick on him in future, i noted it down mentally.

" Vikram, u and krishna have to go to temple, all the arrangements are done for the pooja, we all are busy with the reception arrangements so, u both only have to go. " attamma said and Vikram was about to deny , when daksh held his hand stopping him.
D: i will take care aunty, u dont worry.
" Who asked u ra rascal , let them have some privacy" swara aunty, daksh's mom, said only audible to 4 of us( me , attamma, vikram and daksh) .
She is soo sweet just like Attamma, i like her too.
" Kittu..." Shouted someone, not some one, it was my monkey friend,who just came.
" What is happening here?" She asked jumping into the conversation.
M: nothing ra, we are just sending these 2 to the temple.
D: me 3.
SA: no , u are not going anywhere.
D: but why????" He whined like a kid.
SA: what will u do , useless luggage. Third wheel between the couple." She said scolding daksh.
Daksh made a sulking face.
Attamma said" ok, shravya, u too go with them."
S: me 4?, Ok!" She said grinning.
Vikram, walked out without saying anything. followed by daksh.
Me and shravi went behind the 2 like good kids.
It was a silent ride. Vikram driving, daksh in the passenger seat, me ans shravi behind.
We reached the temple by 20 minutes.
Vikram and daksh went near the stall to get some items for pooja. I walked towards vikram and stood beside him.
When that aunty said: " take these flowers also na babu, for ur wife"
He looked at me and then back to that aunty and said frowning: "why do u think that she is my wife?"
" U both look like a newly married couple and u are asking me this?, By the way u both look so good together. Always stay happy together" she said blessings us, and passed me the flowers.
Vikram just walked away.
Daksh sighed and paid for the items they took and followed vikram.
What is with them walking away always.
I will just tie them up somewhere so they cant walk out like that.; I was busy cursing them when shravi pulled me along into the temple.
We went inside and did the pooja. Later we came back to the car to leave,
When daksh was about to sit in the front seat, shravi pulled him back , saying she has something to talk to him. And made me sit in the passenger seat.