chap32

Mature content...
Author's pov:
  Unknowingly, His eyes were scaning her every move, her every curve seen through her dress which is sticking to her body increasing unknown sensations in his body, making him sweat even under the rain.
She suddenly turned , came to him and pulled him to dance along with her.
  A bike passed through and  they slowed down and stopped a bit ahead of them.
  Seeing some one, Vikram pulled her very close to him holding her waist tightly, while his other hand running from below her arm to her sides and placing on her back, making her soft chest touching his hard one,  covering her completely with his frame so that they wouldn't see her completely visible dress.

Boy1: hooo... Enjoying in the rain ah .
Boy2: come on baby  its so cold, let us help u get hot.
Boy1: what a sexy figure, come baby, i will show u heaven.
Boy2: i want to touch her every where possible...
They were going on passing comments and vikram was controlling his budding anger for her sake to cover and protect her. But that was the last ounce of patience he had and he pounced on them like a hungry lion , trashing them very badly, they couldn't even move an inch and laying on the ground and groaning with pain. He kicked one of them  and Held other one's coller and pulled him up a little and gritting his teeth he said: "say a word about my wife and i will kill u right here. " Saying he held other guy by his throat , when krishna tried to stop him and pull him back, but he was so strong than her , he dint even move or react an inch listening to her, he continued " dare to comment on any other women, see what i will do, oka policeodi pellam gurinchi matladaru mimmalni vadalanu( u spoke about a police officer's wife, i won't leave u)." He said with same rage and lifted his hand to hit them again, when krishna hugged him from belind to stop him, saying to go from there.
He turned towards her , grabbing her hand tightly, he dragged her to the car and made her to sit inside and he came around glaring at the guys on the road, he came a sat in the driving seat, Started the car and drove away.
He was so angry and krishna was getting scared with the speed he was driving in anger,
She slowly asked him to slow down a bit but he dint pay any heads to her ,he was increasing the speed and krishna couldn't take it anymore, she shouted loudly to stop the car making him to stop with a wheel screeching sound.
She started crying badly.
He looked at her crying face.
" damn", he cursed under his breath.
He looked at her and held her face in his hands turning her towards him.
Cupping her cheeks and wiping her tears with his thumb, he said,"sorry".
She was still hucupping, and she dint meet his eyes,
He pulled, making her to look into his eyes and said "sorry" again.
He hugged he calming her down.
After sometime, he broke the hug, and asked: do u have anything else to wear?"
She nodded a no.
V: "u will catch cold if u stay like this for long" he turned back and saw her stole in the back seat.
He grabbed it and giving it to her , he said: "take off ur top"
She looked at him up wide eyes,
"U can cover with ur stole, or u will surely catch cold with all the drenching and crying " he said with concern in his voice.
She knew it too , that if she stayed like this for long, and all the crying, she will get fever and cold for sure, having no other option, she took her stole from his hands, and pulled up her top, trying to get out of it, but struck in it, coz it was all wet  sticking to her body.
He tried to look away but froze in his place without moving, looking at her , her creamy white very much inviting waist and her curves , her boobs , he felt like holding them in his palms. He suddenly realised what he was thinking and shook his head, helping her get out of her top and she covered her self with her stole.
His phone rang, it was daksh.
He pick up the call :
D: bava till where have u reached? " He asked.
V: we are still 2 hours away."he replied.
D: "bava, then dont come ra , all the road are blocked because of heavy rains , and its very risky to travel in this rain at this hour, better u both just check into a hotel for tonight. And the signal are not proper i will call u again" He said with worry laced in his voice.
V: okay" he said and cut the call.